Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

34 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have read the body farm, and read a few books on forensic entomology and decomposition, fascinating subject and one that would have been a really good career path to follow in another life,seen a few body pits and stuff. 

Screenshot_20220423_083830.jpg

Screenshot_20220423_083807.jpg

How did you come across that 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

On 22/04/2022 at 09:00, Greyman said:

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents were drugging the kids at nigh to go out and overdosed their own daughter, which was why they refused the police permission to take hair samples from the other children at the same time, have no sympathy for the parents they are guilty to there core ?

OK, it might be him, but feck me, he got sex convictions, he burglar, and in area. More than anybody else, it swings to him deff. He said it nothing to do with him,  is he still in jail? Let's hope they keep the fecker there. Regards the parents, OK they done wrong by leaving the kids then going out for a meal deff. Me and my wife went to Spain in 84,  with my son, he was 18 month old then. Now every night we stayed in the hotel, had few bottles in the fridge,  we ate out in the day, so just light meal in the apartment,. Just chill on the balcony at night, and could still see our son from his room. Regards this drugging there kids, so they could go out? Well   that 100% wrong, but I bet there few parents, who OK never left there kids on there own, but if there kids aren't sleeping well at night, give them somthing to get them off to sleep,? our lad was not to bad, but some kids can be bloody mightmare to get to sleep, more so strange bed/room. etc. We met another couple with kids, who were struggling to get to sleep, they were knackered, they said they need another holiday to get over that one haha. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I have read the body farm, and read a few books on forensic entomology and decomposition, fascinating subject and one that would have been a really good career path to follow in another life,seen a few body pits and stuff. 

Screenshot_20220423_083830.jpg

Screenshot_20220423_083807.jpg

If your into that stuff mate the Ian Huntley case is a very interesting one, my daughter is a forensic scientist though she now teaches science and he was caught by samples taken from the bottom of a petrol can and the plants and insects were the two body’s were dumped, ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

If your into that stuff mate the Ian Huntley case is a very interesting one, my daughter is a forensic scientist though she now teaches science and he was caught by samples taken from the bottom of a petrol can and the plants and insects were the two body’s were dumped, ?

I read about the forensic botanist and etymology work, really interesting, love to read stuff like that nowadays ?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There was a similar case in Barnsley. The samples found in the suspect's car included a type of plant only found in a small area of the north Lancashire coast. With that information the cadaver dog handlers were able to locate the body buried in the sand dunes. 

Another aspect worth a read is psychological profiling of criminals. Criminal Shadows is a fantastic read from the earliest days of this science being accepted as part of the investigations. 

• Like 2

Them cadaver dogs are f***ing amazing I seen a show one time where a man killed his wife an dug 30ft out his backyard in America an through her in an filled it with concrete,the dog pinpointed an they dug it up an found her.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

handlers were able to locate the body buried in the sand dunes. 

I was walking around a lake in Western China years ago,in an area of sand dunes and found several partial skulls and human bones, the wind and shifting sands had revealed them, probably hundreds of years old. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t remember where or what it was but the dog used in the Madeline McCann was regarded as the best in the world at its job . It was either bought from or sold to the fbi before or after the case . 

That would be the handler's opinion. There is a story behind it. The dog came in as a gift and the handler took it on himself without telling anybody and trained it up as a pure passive blood only detection dog. He blagged a trip to the States to show it off to the FBI. They weren't impressed because they had hundreds of their own unbeknown to him. He was making all sorts of outragous claims about the dog which the press lapped and pleased the  Chief because of all the publicity he got. But it was all hype. The dog was no better than the other cadaver dogs and could only be used for one task whereas they were multi task dogs. When the handler retired he took his two dogs with him and started a private service as our force declined to take him on as a civilian handler. However, he still had to get the dogs licensed every year and struggled to find a force that would do it as his bragging had not won him any friends in the police dog world. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m sure it was mentioned by that ex copper paedo hunter  , I can’t remember his name , and he said it was the best At that type of work 

No. It was all hype. Grime trained the dog as a one trick poney then made ridiculous claims about it. The other handler was a far better dog trainer and had some fantastic results with his  collie Franky. The RUC, as was, used to fly in to our training school on a Friday afternoon and take him and the dog to Ulster where they searched for the missing people from the troubles. They dropped them off on Sunday afternoon and he was back at work with us the following morning. He never made any fuss about it whereas Grime was always brown nosing the press and Chief.

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Another aspect worth a read is psychological profiling of criminals. Criminal Shadows is a fantastic read from the earliest days of this science being accepted as part of the investigations. 

Hmm. Perhaps I should look out for that one?

Canter.JPG.f05bc3b12d15f352fc112c40517c6630.JPG

Of course, he and Rupert's names have long since been left in the dust of those who spring boarded off of their pioneering hard work.

Everyone with access to google now fancies himself a 'Charlie Starling'.

Watching Canter sort it all out was a master class though. To this day I'll watch a crime documentary and, when they stick the map on the wall, I'll look at the pins and think;

" Possibly There next, then? And the fukker's most likely in There, somewhere. "