Fury v whyte who ya betting on?

15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

he’s won belts from klitchko 19 defences and wilder 10 

i hope and think he will keep going when was the last time a brit heavy could fight like him gnash ?

What difference does it make how many defences the person before made ? 

I hope he does carry on as ultimately all fight fans want to see is good sport....but personally i dont think he has longevity in mind.....how well can he fight,who knows until he,s been up against the top fighters of his era,thats what sports about mate finding out these things.

Not fighting the best of your era is something you can get away with in lower weight divisions but when was the last dominant world heavyweight champion who didnt fight the other top guys.....its what makes a champion great.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did mate yes....only for the main event as the undercard was diabolical.....watched it again today as i couldnt believe how bad Whyte was....he was no better on the telly,truly awful performance he

That will make a change from Soweto ! Lol 

Exactly that.....purely from a boxing standpoint what is there that Fury does better than Usyk ?......absolutely nothing,he's just bigger.....and maybe too big. So when folk make light of Furys s

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What difference does it make how many defences the person before made ? 

I hope he does carry on as ultimately all fight fans want to see is good sport....but personally i dont think he has longevity in mind.....how well can he fight,who knows until he,s been up against the top fighters of his era,thats what sports about mate finding out these things.

Saw so many people just looking up watching the screens other night can you even see much  ? Obviously closer the better but really how much could you see where you was or is it a atmospheric thing.

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Saw so many people just looking up watching the screens other night can you even see much  ? Obviously closer the better but really how much could you see where you was or is it a atmospheric thing.

Ive always said mate if i cant get ringside i wont go as im there for the fights not the atmosphere that the other night was borderline....i didnt plan on going because the undercard was so poor and it was a fight i knew wouldnt really be that competitive but someone threw tickets my way at the last minute and being over West London for the Hammers match the next day decided to go and then do the hotel thing....but no,it was further back than id normally bother with,if i cant hear the punches sinking in im too far away so the first 10 rows from the ring or its a no go for me usually.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive always said mate if i cant get ringside i wont go as im there for the fights not the atmosphere that the other night was borderline....i didnt plan on going because the undercard was so poor and it was a fight i knew wouldnt really be that competitive but someone threw tickets my way at the last minute and being over West London for the Hammers match the next day decided to go and then do the hotel thing....but no,it was further back than id normally bother with,if i cant hear the punches sinking in im too far away so the first 10 rows from the ring or its a no go for me usually.

Thought as much,  I had a look at the price of some of them seats mental to get right up the front, bet they turnt over some doh the other night. Great for the sport. 

what a shit game that was yesterday n all we just nicked it at the end and what a poor penalty that was ??

10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Thought as much,  I had a look at the price of some of them seats mental to get right up the front, bet they turnt over some doh the other night. Great for the sport. 

what a shit game that was yesterday n all we just nicked it at the end and what a poor penalty that was ??

Most ringside seats at the big events are comps through either sporting or business dealings,friend of a friend type things....and not to sound like a snobby f****r by the way i dont think theres anything wrong with the cheap seats and just going for the atmosphere its just im an old fashioned boxing sort of person used to small hall venues and actually watching the boxing as opposed to wanting to be in the party atmosphere of a big fight night......being at fights is just about boxing for me i just enjoy live sport.

Yes the game was a shame for my lot a boring nil nil draw would of been great for us with 5 players rested for Thursday.....the penalty was shocking a pal of mine said seconds before it " he's the geezer with the jumpy run up he,ll miss this " ?.....losing Dawson was massive for us and probably cost us the game,not to mention the remaining league fixtures he's the last centre half we've got........piss poor atmosphere in that ground though the only full stand was our one !

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Most ringside seats at the big events are comps through either sporting or business dealings,friend of a friend type things....and not to sound like a snobby f****r by the way i dont think theres anything wrong with the cheap seats and just going for the atmosphere its just im an old fashioned boxing sort of person used to small hall venues and actually watching the boxing as opposed to wanting to be in the party atmosphere of a big fight night......being at fights is just about boxing for me i just enjoy live sport.

Yes the game was a shame for my lot a boring nil nil draw would of been great for us with 5 players rested for Thursday.....the penalty was shocking a pal of mine said seconds before it " he's the geezer with the jumpy run up he,ll miss this " ?.....losing Dawson was massive for us and probably cost us the game,not to mention the remaining league fixtures he's the last centre half we've got........piss poor atmosphere in that ground though the only full stand was our one !

Don’t think chelsea are allowed to sell tickets if I’m right ? So only season ticket holders unless that’s changed? 
Explain the empty seats ect 

said to the mrs if fury fights josh/usyk we will go and get a decent seat as can’t see a bigger fight being made in the coming year or so and would be good to go as never been to a mega show just small dinner shows with my cousin who used to do a bit. 

47 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Don’t think chelsea are allowed to sell tickets if I’m right ? So only season ticket holders unless that’s changed? 
Explain the empty seats ect 

said to the mrs if fury fights josh/usyk we will go and get a decent seat as can’t see a bigger fight being made in the coming year or so and would be good to go as never been to a mega show just small dinner shows with my cousin who used to do a bit. 

The government sanctions are knocking about 10k off their gates i think....id still expect a bit more of a racket from their faithful though it was like being at The Emirates at times ?

I still like the dinner shows theres a lot more tradition about them,dress code etc.....i still love the York Hall even with 300 people most of them know a thing or two about boxing but the big stadium shows 80k plus and only a handful know a left hook from a bottle of bubbly !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, New moon said:

Was nothing stopping fury from smashing him with another punch after that uppercut he chose the best thing and gave him a shove to help him on his way. 

Dillian could of be seriously hurt if fury had gone after him instead of a shove, 

plus Dillian was punching back of the head punching on the break he has not a leg to stand on, brush yourself off you lost now move on. 

• Like 2
On 23/04/2022 at 23:02, mC HULL said:

haye hates the fact fury is in a different class to him ? talking usyk he will be easiest work fury has had ? 

true mate, i dont like fury , but if that fight come up, fury will deff hold the 4 belts. i just carnt see usyk handling a 6ft 9in 20st bloke, fury would use his size to whear him down then knock him out. but usyk will deff fury hardest fight he ever had, uysk  really try to get into fury with body shots etc knock him out, i reckon that be his fight plan, but fury wiill know that and stop. regards Aj , he loose again in july, and i reckon will walk a way from the sport, with all his dosh he makes from his last fight .

4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Was nothing stopping fury from smashing him with another punch after that uppercut he chose the best thing and gave him a shove to help him on his way. 

Dillian could of be seriously hurt if fury had gone after him instead of a shove, 

plus Dillian was punching back of the head punching on the break he has not a leg to stand on, brush yourself off you lost now move on. 

Rubbish fight tbh, one good punch and game over for whyte, he's very poor imo, hope usyk does the biz now then him and fury can go at it.

6 minutes ago, bird said:

true mate, i dont like fury , but if that fight come up, fury will deff hold the 4 belts. i just carnt see usyk handling a 6ft 9in 20st bloke, fury would use his size to whear him down then knock him out. but usyk will deff fury hardest fight he ever had, uysk  really try to get into fury with body shots etc knock him out, i reckon that be his fight plan, but fury wiill know that and stop. regards Aj , he loose again in july, and i reckon will walk a way from the sport, with all his dosh he makes from his last fight .

Usyk will beat fury on points, he's probably the best boxer in the world, fury v usyk will be a point scoring game that usyk will win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

2 minutes ago, McVey said:

I'm with Newmoon, Usyk ain't some lard arse looking for a breather, he won't give Fury the opportunity to wear him down by wrestling.

These hyped heavyweights we got at the moment aint seen nothing like usyk mate, he's a nightmare for them.

• Like 2