• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pics wouldnt have made any difference mate.....photos of cats are always blurry and out of focus....lol

My old girl used to have a pedigree show posh siamese thing when we moved to the farm he always fetched plenty of youngsters back to the door(kept the ferrets happy, not so much me) another trick he u

I have bolted real wild cats with ferrets, they are terrified of them, yet will fight a dog. I used to kill wild cats and sell pelts for sporrans, I would not touch one now and it sickens me how

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

We got 2 for the kids,they have grown well infairness,that ones nearly 3 ft?

Great kids snakes and I've had females get to over five ft and you can make some great display vivs for corns as they love to climb but don't get the chance in shop vivs as just two small and they do really well in a planted echo set up .

7 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Great kids snakes and I've had females get to over five ft and you can make some great display vivs for corns as they love to climb but don't get the chance in shop vivs as just two small and they do really well in a planted echo set up .

Did you ever read any of the herpitologist CJP ionides books? Mambas and man eaters or a hunters story? I think you would enjoy them. 

10 hours ago, shaaark said:

? ?

I'm not a greeny but a bit of an environmentalist and don't disturb native animals including snakes, they have their place but not in my yard around the dogs and family. I let one go once and it came back and killed one of my dogs, bad mistake that I'll never repeat. My Parson Russell has killed over 30 Eastern Brown snakes, as good as he is I'm amazed he's still here. Picking veggies in the yard can be lethal.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm not a greeny but a bit of an environmentalist and don't disturb native animals including snakes, they have their place but not in my yard around the dogs and family. I let one go once and it came back and killed one of my dogs, bad mistake that I'll never repeat. My Parson Russell has killed over 30 Eastern Brown snakes, as good as he is I'm amazed he's still here. Picking veggies in the yard can be lethal.

I'd be worried all the time if I lived in a area Eastern browns also called home and I'd definitely wouldn't want any on my property around me stock or family .

I chat to a lad who set up a call line in his area of oz ,he gers called when snakes are needing moved from someone's home or yard and he will milk the venomous ones to go towards anti venom program, but like he says he understands why folks kill them as something that can kill you in few hours isn't what folk need around your home .

Everything has its place and they belong well away from humans especially children and those with no experience should never try handle a venomous snake no matter the size as the young snakes still pack the same punch so if you not able to get someone to move it the only option is to end it .

• Like 2