On 20/04/2022 at 17:45, OldPhil said:

Cat are phenomenal hunters,...I really rate their primitive skills...

My all -time favourites are Bengals,.. real deal, wildlings,.. maybe some day I'll have enough vonga to buy myself a quality kit..

My wife owned the first Silver Bengal in the UK, followed by the First snow Bengal, and another silver male.

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pics wouldnt have made any difference mate.....photos of cats are always blurry and out of focus....lol

My old girl used to have a pedigree show posh siamese thing when we moved to the farm he always fetched plenty of youngsters back to the door(kept the ferrets happy, not so much me) another trick he u

I have bolted real wild cats with ferrets, they are terrified of them, yet will fight a dog. I used to kill wild cats and sell pelts for sporrans, I would not touch one now and it sickens me how

Posted Images

3 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Cat are phenomenal hunters,...I really rate their primitive skills...

My all -time favourites are Bengals,.. real deal, wildlings,.. maybe some day I'll have enough vonga to buy myself a quality kit..

Not cat person really but I can see benefit of a cat for companionship ,for me have to be Norwegian forest cat ?

You do get genet in France were they were introduced. Similar to a cat and slightly related but are related to the mongoose as well . Never seen one but did see and had plenty visits from beech or rock martens . Leave any building unattended and the gits get in .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gasaxeman said:

You do get genet in France were they were introduced. Similar to a cat and slightly related but are related to the mongoose as well . Never seen one but did see and had plenty visits from beech or rock martens . Leave any building unattended and the gits get in .

Like a weird spotty ferret/cat/mongoose hybrid.