Keeping a season

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had the privilege to work my dogs on some truly outstanding ground and in the best of company...would I f**k go back without an invite..not so long as I got a hole in my arse...lowest of the low?

2nd week of February we pull the plug, I think myself its only right, in fairness people that hunt on into march are only killing there own sport. Keepers and such well they have a job to do and a vix

Keeping numbers down wasnt the point atall as they are shot and controlled by other means by myself we was simply out for a bit of sport as he was struggling to get any himself, i have plenty of help

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

( Sorry sir a thought it was public right of way)  NO IT f***ing ISNT NOW f**k OFF. Most poachers & fellas with permission who lamp on a nite nowadays are out at 8pm an in by 10pm got to get them few pints in before bed.  A know a few lol. A used to rocking up home at 4 in morning hard winter out at midnight.  Good pal used to come out with me walking a good 40 mile round trip no driving round in motors messing land up taking the piss. Times have changed poachers nowa days let land owners know they've been by f***ing it up for decent men that love an respect the game. 

Normal walking speed is 4mph so by your reckoning if you started at midnight you wouldn’t be home until 10am the next morning and that’s if you were walking non stop not stopping to lamp anything. Why do you keep making yourself look stupid. 

12 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Walking 40 mile ffs ???

A good day time walk for me is 15 miles. We all don't drink , sit in a motor or jump out onto some land where there's a set waiting. A bet there's a few guys on here that enjoy a good old mooch than driving round in a motor. A can do a normal day time walk thats 15 miles from Wakefield towards Barnsley to edge of Huddersfields at flockon peace of piss. Its strange how some people on here are easy to say your lieing it's unreal 

14 minutes ago, socks said:

Normal walking speed is 4mph so by your reckoning if you started at midnight you wouldn’t be home until 10am the next morning and that’s if you were walking non stop not stopping to lamp anything. Why do you keep making yourself look stupid. 

Use Google map a nice few hours walk A61 onto windmill Lane upto woolley edge onto breton Lane then to west breton right onto A636 then a will leave it from there a good 15 miles. When you Google map it you'll see all the land round them ways all the way upto Flockton an midgley. f***ing love to see some on here do a good walk. Never mind dog opening it's lungs a think many on here need it. 

50 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Use Google map a nice few hours walk A61 onto windmill Lane upto woolley edge onto breton Lane then to west breton right onto A636 then a will leave it from there a good 15 miles. When you Google map it you'll see all the land round them ways all the way upto Flockton an midgley. f***ing love to see some on here do a good walk. Never mind dog opening it's lungs a think many on here need it. 

That’s completely different than claiming you do 40 miles on a nights lamping that’s just pure bullshit. 

38 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

How could a lamping man walk that distance at night, carrying several Roe and dozens of rabbits...?

You wouldn't want to be carrying quarry about poaching at night phil. Your back next day in motor. I've not done all that walking to not come home without any quarry for slow cooker. At least then you can argue your case if you do get pulled over by the law. I've been stopped on times by the law just asking where were going. An not worried like you would in a motor. Thinking there going to be staying about watching out for our motor.  A didn't have to worry about making it back to the motor. Two 22amp lithium batteries would last. Lads have to think it took me a good 7 miles to get to the decent ground where numbers are good having a couple of runs on the way. That's 14 miles just there an back. Then I'm walking round some parts of Barnsley mapelwell area then over towards new hall prison then midgley Flockton then back down towards a place called Thornhill. Don't get me wrong a was f****d when a got home. But lads are out at 8 in by 10 11 nowa days. And some places the quarry are used to fellas hitting them at that time sticking to the edges shying away. I've taken lads with me on early nights out because there up early for a game on Saturday morning. An they've not come back out because there's been nothing about. Saying it's shit thought it was full of quarry. Come around  midnight the land will be lifting. You've got to think there's people knocking about at 8 - 10 o'clock land owners lol game keepers. By this time there mostly toes up zzzzzzzing. I've done around 40 miles. My brother won't come with me no more because its too much for him he likes a drink. A once had his pal with us an he was that f****d he went to sleep in a local bridge on bench an said a will see you on way back am f****d mate. He was one of them that like a few cans a night. Why do some people think you lie. The wife was at side of me about an hour ago an a was laughing at the comments before work. She says they don't know you that's why i won't come out walking with you. Am like a pakkiz wife 10 mile behind lol. Am fit phill an walk all over no need to lie 

Edited by Bangersanmash
2 hours ago, socks said:

If I lamped at 4mph I’d spend most of the night on my arse ?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, gunter said:

Ya wouldnt have a sole on your boots

I walked off site one day,and walked the 32 miles home in a pair of buck safety wellies with a bag of kit...I had blisters on the bottom of my feet like golf balls ?popped and drained them...was 3 days before I could put a pair of boots back on and walk?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

This is why your better off doing your own thing Danny an leaving the invites on land. I've seen it in past lads falling out over daft petty shite. I do believe some change when they get permission become proper tools. One lad local to us used to poach some land that we all used to have a mooch on local. Now he's like GET OFF MY LAND  AM CALLING THE  POLICE LOL. So your not only a shit house but a grassing c**t too. We all used to go out together when we was kids. This Chap messaged him for post code some fuckers would of just been on without a message or a call. 

I always done  my own thing in life,paddled my own canoe so to speak...I've taken lads out digging, they've gone back lamping with bull X's and left shit out in the open for any cnut to find? I've had lads tip up and tell the farmer I've sent them to do some rabbiting...silly c**ts dropped a roe in someone's garden in front of 2 kids on a trampoline ?...I'm a few hundred miles away working,get a phone call...don't come back here?I went knocking doors in the first lockdown,gained 6/7 farms mid Wales for digging on( use your head yrs and yrs of digging,no looking over your shoulder shit)...then gave my dogs and the permission to a young lad starting out who keeps himself to himself.. easy come easy go,I've lost count of the times I've gone some where and my holes have been dug to f**k and not back filled... Stuff hanging on the fences next to earths..dug and found some other f***ing mong's dead dogs the list goes on...nothing surprises me much these days...

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I always done  my own thing in life,paddled my own canoe so to speak...I've taken lads out digging, they've gone back lamping with bull X's and left shit out in the open for any cnut to find? I've had lads tip up and tell the farmer I've sent them to do some rabbiting...silly c**ts dropped a roe in someone's garden in front of 2 kids on a trampoline ?...I'm a few hundred miles away working,get a phone call...don't come back here?I went knocking doors in the first lockdown,gained 6/7 farms mid Wales for digging on( use your head yrs and yrs of digging,no looking over your shoulder shit)...then gave my dogs and the permission to a young lad starting out who keeps himself to himself.. easy come easy go,I've lost count of the times I've gone some where and my holes have been dug to f**k and not back filled... Stuff hanging on the fences next to earths..dug and found some other f***ing mong's dead dogs the list goes on...nothing surprises me much these days...

That's difference then if they've done shite like that Danny. But normally you can tell by face value can't ya. But then again even lads your close with can shit on you or become jealous. I've had it been out with a few my dogs have put in the kills they've ghosted an tried walking off with tit on. You just think okay then lol. I'm one of them happy to go out an see someone else dog do well same with any sport. But I've had to be like that an get my head round it because we had f**k all growing up so seeing others with more expensive things got to be the norm. Buy you'll find in life its full of them jealous b*****ds that think every ones a lier because they've been round that many. I keep myself to myself now in life it's easier you can only argue with your self in the mirror then lol

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I walked off site one day,and walked the 32 miles home in a pair of buck safety wellies with a bag of kit...I had blisters on the bottom of my feet like golf balls ?popped and drained them...was 3 days before I could put a pair of boots back on and walk?

Your talking safe Wellies  I believe you mate. Mine at the time were Le Chameau wellies very comfortable a wouldn't change wellies now..  I had some hunters Balmoral when they first came out but were too heavy for walking that distance believe I had a few blisters at times. So the local saddlery took them back an swapped for a pair of Le Chameau never looked back. Your talking walking on the road most of the time too eh Danny. If you bring up on Google map the area I walked from my comments you'll see for miles it's land not much road walking. I've alway walked when local that's local to me them areas lol. A find it better than driving round in a motor too easy to be spotted when poaching in a motor which you'll know. I went out with some lads in the 4x4 one night got offered a night out not knowing we was just going to be driving the land. A says to chap are we going to be going any walkin. No lad are we f**k lol. Just throwing dogs out of motor. A says no chance am I throwing my dog out of back open doors f**k that. Lads asked me if a fancied going out again after watching my bitch at the time put some quarry away an land owner was happy with numbers going down. But that driving isn't for me sat in back all squashed up with dogs breathing on ya f**k that. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your talking safe Wellies  I believe you mate. Mine at the time were Le Chameau wellies very comfortable a wouldn't change wellies now..  I had some hunters Balmoral when they first came out but were too heavy for walking that distance believe I had a few blisters at times. So the local saddlery took them back an swapped for a pair of Le Chameau never looked back. Your talking walking on the road most of the time too eh Danny. If you bring up on Google map the area I walked from my comments you'll see for miles it's land not much road walking. I've alway walked when local that's local to me them areas lol. A find it better than driving round in a motor too easy to be spotted when poaching in a motor which you'll know. I went out with some lads in the 4x4 one night got offered a night out not knowing we was just going to be driving the land. A says to chap are we going to be going any walkin. No lad are we f**k lol. Just throwing dogs out of motor. A says no chance am I throwing my dog out of back open doors f**k that. Lads asked me if a fancied going out again after watching my bitch at the time put some quarry away an land owner was happy with numbers going down. But that driving isn't for me sat in back all squashed up with dogs breathing on ya f**k that. 

Fcuk me I wear le chameu but couldn’t walk 40 mile in them. Get some decent boots you might walk 50 mile in a night like me ?

• Like 1