Nice little collection

Not a chap over Oxford way by any chance is it ?....not a bike fan myself but nice seeing different folks collections and what they're into....whats a in the Mini ? a chap i know stuck a Cosworth engine in one years back it was a ridiculous little car.

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Not a chap over Oxford way by any chance is it ?....not a bike fan myself but nice seeing different folks collections and what they're into....whats a in the Mini ? a chap i know stuck a Cosworth engine in one years back it was a ridiculous little car.

No mate hes down here in kent.Nothing as big as a Cosworth engine but just as fast I reckon.He said hes had it up to 140 with loads more to go but it started to lift.Ill let a few more people guess before I say.He reckons the old blue motor is even quicker.

19 minutes ago, downsouth said:

No mate hes down here in kent.Nothing as big as a Cosworth engine but just as fast I reckon.He said hes had it up to 140 with loads more to go but it started to lift.Ill let a few more people guess before I say.He reckons the old blue motor is even quicker.

suzuki hayabusa

Edited by greg64
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, downsouth said:

The Cosworth Mini was fast as f**k if once you'd managed to stop the wheels from spinning ?....silly little gimmick of a car.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The Cosworth Mini was fast as f**k if once you'd managed to stop the wheels from spinning ?....silly little gimmick of a car.

This ones got the bike engine mounted in the boot.He reckons it just started doing wheelies at about 140 ???

1 hour ago, kanny said:

My mate built one same as that... And also got a mk 1 golf with VW engine in the front and hayabusa in the boot running rear wheels?

Lad by us has a civic type r engine mounted sideways in a 1275 gt...the metro mg turbo was a popular lump to use in the mini's back in the 90's?

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate built one same as that... And also got a mk 1 golf with VW engine in the front and hayabusa in the boot running rear wheels?

Lad by us has a civic type r engine mounted sideways in a 1275 gt...the metro mg turbo was a popular lump to use in the mini's back in the 90's?

1380cc minispares engine turbod with a straight cut sequential gearbox running a LSD would be my choice lol ..

Zcars used to sell the kit for doing bike engined minis .

• Like 1