Fingers crossed for France

f**k the French - they're no friends of ours regardless of who's in charge.

......... They've all got that little napoleon Britain hating complex ingrained into them. It's a little man syndrome born from getting their arses handed to them by what they see as a smaller nation over and over again.

Le Pen is a nationalist - all that means for us is she'll let her northern border be even more porous.  She won't even bother to show the token effort that the current head frog does.

I hope whoever wins their election ends up running France so far into the ground that they end up eating their own relatives.

It's a nation of ponces.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Le Penne could win this and the EU are shitting it….. Lets pray a big country in Europe elects a nationalist.

Had to have a wry smile to myself, watching UK news (BBC, Sky etc) they have all been referring to Macron as Macron but apply the prefix “Far Right” to LePenn…..not so here, they just call them Macron

f**k the French - they're no friends of ours regardless of who's in charge.  ......... They've all got that little napoleon Britain hating complex ingrained into them. It's a little man syndrome

Had to have a wry smile to myself, watching UK news (BBC, Sky etc) they have all been referring to Macron as Macron but apply the prefix “Far Right” to LePenn…..not so here, they just call them Macron & LePenn.

Anyway, big day, and I don’t agree with the “f**k France” attitude…..as I said the other day in the Ireland thread, if we don’t pull together as white Europeans then we are dead !

A nationalist leader in a country as important as France is a massive coup for us.

• Like 6
On 22/04/2022 at 20:03, FLATTOP said:

Considering there has been nothing but demonstrations since he’s been in power and France is being Islamised at such a fast rate and he’s attacking pensions the French way of life ect how on earth is he leading and why would any sane French citizen vote for him, oh and he’s an absolute c**t of a man, nothing is honest any more hasn’t been for years.

All you say is true mate, but you have seen yourself how we in the UK have continued to vote for our own destruction year after year after year…..never discount utter stupidity ?

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, WILF said:

Had to have a wry smile to myself, watching UK news (BBC, Sky etc) they have all been referring to Macron as Macron but apply the prefix “Far Right” to LePenn…..not so here, they just call them Macron & LePenn.

Anyway, big day, and I don’t agree with the “f**k France” attitude…..as I said the other day in the Ireland thread, if we don’t pull together as white Europeans then we are dead !

A nationalist leader in a country as important as France is a massive coup for us.

I mentioned this to my wife yesterday.

Why does all the msn refer to them as "the far right candidate Le Pen and Macron." ?

Why not " Le Pen and the left wing, globalist, europhile Macron" ?

Its a rhetorical question by the way, Wilf, I think we all know the answer ?

Cheers.

• Like 5

I had a quick read of both their prospective manifestos

and I would rather give lepenn my vote than macron had I the opportunity 

I found it interesting that when macron seemed to be slipping In The polls boris handed over more fishing licences which seemed to boost him again

they do not want lepenn 

I’m Hoping they aren’t given a choice

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

GB News has just referred to them as " Macron, the pro EU candidate, and Le Pen, the so called right wing candidate".

A bit more balance than the rest of the media.

Cheers.

It took me a while to come round to GB news , it was pretty awful when it started but it's getting better and better now , they offer a full range of perspectives and narratives which is a breath of fresh air in  this mono  media environment , only news channel I really watch now.

1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

I like GB News Dewbs & Dan Wooton are good but I will say one thing they should have sacked the sound man ages ago atrocious standard of work ?

Yeah they are still a little rough round the edges but the format itself is  great?

• Like 1

I like GB News Dewbs & Dan Wooton are good but I will say one thing they should have sacked the sound man ages ago atrocious standard of work ?

It's my "go to" news channel, but I must agree, the production needs serious improvement; as you say, the sound, but also the continuity, and that bright orange background on some programmes is atrocious.

The left went mental at its launch, calling it far right wing, xenophobic, etc, but I'd say they have more than their fair share of ethnic minority's, gays, etc.

I do like Mercy Miroku, she speaks her mind.

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It's my "go to" news channel, but I must agree, the production needs serious improvement; as you say, the sound, but also the continuity, and that bright orange background on some programmes is atrocious.

The left went mental at its launch, calling it far right wing, xenophobic, etc, but I'd say they have more than their fair share of ethnic minority's, gays, etc.

I do like Mercy Miroku, she speaks her mind.

Cheers.

It’s our go to news as well we never have the BBC or Sky on at all, there is a leftie old woman who sits regularly on Dewb’s panel I could throttle her but I suppose you’ve got to have the balance otherwise there would be no debate or argument it will only improve its also a good platform for Nigel to get himself across.

It’s our go to news as well we never have the BBC or Sky on at all, there is a leftie old woman who sits regularly on Dewb’s panel I could throttle her but I suppose you’ve got to have the balance otherwise there would be no debate or argument it will only improve its also a good platform for Nigel to get himself across.

The Farage haters should watch his programme.......he has guests on with completely different views to his and treats them with respect and debates with them without rancour. He also has some great guests on his "Talking Pints" segment, sports people, business people, brexiteers, remainers, a great cross section of opinions.

Id guess that the biggest Farage haters haven't gone to the bother of watching his show.

Cheers.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The Farage haters should watch his programme.......he has guests on with completely different views to his and treats them with respect and debates with them without rancour. He also has some great guests on his "Talking Pints" segment, sports people, business people, brexiteers, remainers, a great cross section of opinions.

Id guess that the biggest Farage haters haven't gone to the bother of watching his show.

Cheers.

Spot on Charts he has some very interesting guests who you probably wouldn’t hear of or see if not given the opportunity by Nigel I also like it when he gets out and about to the working mens clubs he was also at a Navy association in Southend on Sea the other week.