9 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Should really say Charlie stamps his type that’s where all them looking types have took after, he was one of the best studs of all time 

Deffo, similar to the barney, nipper story.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he’s more like romeo mate me mate has the brother aswell they are  very much alike i love the dog ? kill em on any land mate credit to fensfar he bred me a corker 

Not best of pics will take some tomorrow  

The Charlie head still coming threw on this pup even thow Charlie is his great grandfather 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Fens did Charlie have bull x in him ?

Don’t think so, you mean because a lot of the offspring have them big strong heads, I’ve heard there could be foxhound in there somewhere which could explain the big heads, the good nose, good stamina and some of them like to open up on the run aswell, my mate had a dog out of buddy that sounded like a pack of foxhounds on his own when giving chase ?

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Don’t think so, you mean because a lot of the offspring have them big strong heads, I’ve heard there could be foxhound in there somewhere which could explain the big heads, the good nose, good stamina and some of them like to open up on the run aswell, my mate had a dog out of buddy that sounded like a pack of foxhounds on his own when giving chase ?

That was 3/4 hyena 

4 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

The Charlie head still coming threw on this pup even thow Charlie is his great grandfather 

0397C7A0-4CA3-460D-B112-2B7666F539BB.png

A56F26C6-8648-44F5-80D5-5C7AB7E10803.jpeg

D1C576E6-9B7A-419D-9A59-5ADD1493833F.jpeg

belter him mate at least he isn’t eating em ? 

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Yeah mate big heads red noses  some are very muscles bodys like they have bull x in them lol