2 minutes ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

Yeah I had her litter brother seen that little bitch run one season my mate sold her back to tw on a pup bk deal and got a pup of the rover breeding 

Yes she was called Ruby, I picked her up at 7 weeks and the lad that had her sold her to TW, she ran well, killed some decent hares, 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he’s more like romeo mate me mate has the brother aswell they are  very much alike i love the dog ? kill em on any land mate credit to fensfar he bred me a corker 

Not best of pics will take some tomorrow  

The Charlie head still coming threw on this pup even thow Charlie is his great grandfather 

Posted Images

On 19/04/2022 at 10:16, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Does anyone know if the coursing bred dog called Rover who is out of Buddy x Red Sonia is still available at stud, he must be around 10 years old now, also wondering if he been to any bitches recently, thinking of possibly using him next year, any info appreciated 

wait a year and put her grandson over her ? 10 month he’s rapid runs just like simba already started it self on a roe buck if i don’t kill 60 daytime this season with him i’ll eat me hat ? 5A1EBC83-D9CF-415B-B2B5-4E76A9D5B484.png.27ed3ba076243e586325ff00104dfb20.png

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

wait a year and put her grandson over her ? 10 month he’s rapid runs just like simba already started it self on a roe buck if i don’t kill 60 daytime this season with him i’ll eat me hat ? 5A1EBC83-D9CF-415B-B2B5-4E76A9D5B484.png.27ed3ba076243e586325ff00104dfb20.png

2 much for u that is 

• Haha 1