• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he’s more like romeo mate me mate has the brother aswell they are  very much alike i love the dog ? kill em on any land mate credit to fensfar he bred me a corker 

Not best of pics will take some tomorrow  

The Charlie head still coming threw on this pup even thow Charlie is his great grandfather 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Does anyone know if the coursing bred dog called Rover who is out of Buddy x Red Sonia is still available at stud, he must be around 10 years old now, also wondering if he been to any bitches recently, thinking of possibly using him next year, any info appreciated 

Leave it a few more year if I were u just 2 mek sure

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

? knew I could count on you for a sensible reply, you need to take this site more seriously you fool of a man ?

Can imagine the poor old dog peering out his kennel at a bitch u took round and saying oh ffs ? 

5 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Does anyone know if the coursing bred dog called Rover who is out of Buddy x Red Sonia is still available at stud, he must be around 10 years old now, also wondering if he been to any bitches recently, thinking of possibly using him next year, any info appreciated 

If I'm not mistaken TW put his Romeo X Peril bitch to it about 2 year ago, Last time I spoke to RP he told me that he had given a pup to his mate the he had out of the litter