Lurcher bitch

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

See that's were different greb  I have runners and terriers I don't need to ask to own another dog I just get it  ?it's like I don't ask permission if I can go lamping or digging  I feel sorry  for yo

Let's face it these are the fcukers who don't deserve a dog never mind a working type ,going Spain lol I wouldn't let my 3 go anywhere or sell them at any price no matter what . My misses got a t

I’ve had some pure shit dogs and I’ve had some good dogs but none of them would kill anything dead ……

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gunter said:

Will it kill 10 rabbits one after the other and kill dead things 

I’ve had some pure shit dogs and I’ve had some good dogs but none of them would kill anything dead ……

• Haha 8
15 hours ago, McVey said:

Have you been allowed a lurcher yet fella?

How on earth did you manage to talk the old lady in to letting you have a lurcher and a wheelbarrow, some man for one man.

See that's were different greb  I have runners and terriers I don't need to ask to own another dog I just get it  ?it's like I don't ask permission if I can go lamping or digging  I feel sorry  for you I really do your scared of the Mrs I get that I have See it all before? but it's not often someone gives out so much advice yet doesn't actually own a working dog I think your the biggest attention seeker on this site given your posts I would think there is sites that would be better suited to your needs 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 9
3 hours ago, McVey said:

You have a lot of things fella in your own imagination.

Can't ever recall you posting pics of your super terriers & lurchers, we all believe you mate we really do.

It's taken a lot of time and plenty of Dutch courage for you to make this reply.

I like this new found fighting spirit in you Blackmag, a new you. ?

Oh dear 

• Haha 1
On 18/04/2022 at 09:58, Ferretman65 said:

WhosBusiness is it off anyone ? if he's saleing He's own dog fs it's not a crime lads it'd the lurcher world ? 

Let's face it these are the fcukers who don't deserve a dog never mind a working type ,going Spain lol I wouldn't let my 3 go anywhere or sell them at any price no matter what .

My misses got a terminal illness that's only going to get worse but I have no plans on moving my 3 on because times are hard or life changes .

You can get a dog passport for £80 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Let's face it these are the fcukers who don't deserve a dog never mind a working type ,going Spain lol I wouldn't let my 3 go anywhere or sell them at any price no matter what .

My misses got a terminal illness that's only going to get worse but I have no plans on moving my 3 on because times are hard or life changes .

You can get a dog passport for £80 

Watt alot of rubbish if the man wants to sell His own Dog so watt fs ? 

9 hours ago, McVey said:

truth always comes out with our Blackmag.

It does here is another free education for you .the reason you chose your new user name is because of what it means individuality independence non subservient ect something you see as yourself being  but it's spelt mcvay not mcvey ? honestly grasshopper you disappointed me ?

• Haha 2