Multicultural ireland

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, greg64 said:

what are those hills or mountains in background wilf

That will be like Inishturk, Collanagh Moore and over that way mate…..next stop out of that bay, America ! 

this is ireland 

Just now, WILF said:

That will be like Inishturk, Collanagh Moore and over that way mate…..next stop out of that bay, America ! 

looks great wilf ,i can see ireland from my place in wales but the other side the mountins of wicklow

77431105_456210188633115_5120441726615420928_n ireland ciliau.jpg

• Like 4
Just now, greg64 said:

this is ireland 

looks great wilf ,i can see ireland from my place in wales but the other side the mountins of wicklow

77431105_456210188633115_5120441726615420928_n ireland ciliau.jpg

That’s amazing mate…..shame it’s only lads like ones you get on here value that type of stuff.

Id rather be just getting by and looking at that every day than be a billionaire looking at the Notting Hill Carnival……what a wonderful place the British isles is, shame they seem hell bent on f***ing it all up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

That’s amazing mate…..shame it’s only lads like ones you get on here value that type of stuff.

Id rather be just getting by and looking at that every day than be a billionaire looking at the Notting Hill Carnival……what a wonderful place the British isles is, shame they seem hell bent on f***ing it all up. 

very true wilf and at the end of the day when it comes to land   we don't own it we are just guardians of it while were here 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, greg64 said:

very true wilf and at the end of the day when it comes to land   we don't own it we are just guardians of it while were here 

Probably like most lads on here I have been lucky enough to experience some truly marvellous things, sounds a bit poncey but things like watching the sun come up while goose shooting on the estuary in the west of Scotland or being stood on top of a mountain in Wales watching a red kite and feeling like I could have just reached out and touched it.

The first glimpse as a kid of mullet making their way up a river in Devon or my first ever fishing trip on the Otter.

Being in the middle of nowhere in the Cotswolds, sat by a wood taking a break and watching Fallow deer, dawn on Windermere and it was like glass.

Horse fairs in Kent or taking a boat up the Stour from 15th century Sandwich and not a sound except the water !

The smell of hop fields on summer evenings and picking strawberry’s with the Kent sun on my back surrounded by my own people.

Too many and too wonderful and it genuinely breaks my f***ing heart that we seem hell bent on making it vanish without trace. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Probably like most lads on here I have been lucky enough to experience some truly marvellous things, sounds a bit poncey but things like watching the sun come up while goose shooting on the estuary in the west of Scotland or being stood on top of a mountain in Wales watching a red kite and feeling like I could have just reached out and touched it.

The first glimpse as a kid of mullet making their way up a river in Devon or my first ever fishing trip on the Otter.

Being in the middle of nowhere in the Cotswolds, sat by a wood taking a break and watching Fallow deer, dawn on Windermere and it was like glass.

Horse fairs in Kent or taking a boat up the Stour from 15th century Sandwich and not a sound except the water !

The smell of hop fields on summer evenings and picking strawberry’s with the Kent sun on my back surrounded by my own people.

Too many and too wonderful and it genuinely breaks my f***ing heart that we seem hell bent on making it vanish without trace. 

very poetic wilf ,you should feel blessed to have had those experiences lets hope your kids have them too it ain't all f****d yet 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, tandors said:

Was walking back of Bilton/ganstead other evening mate. 

you was or was i mate ? 

i wasn’t i sometimes park up picnic area on track further down the road walk hornsea more so summer with kids and mutts ?