Multicultural ireland

5 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

I’d love to see you correct but I don’t believe it one iota. 

Modern day apathy has crept into your culture just as badly as it has here. 10% will make a stand and achieve nothing whilst the other 90% will stand by and let it happen. 

100% agree with that. 

• Like 2

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Reply away francie i dont take it personal, we all have our reasons, and its a free site, but the bitterness runs deep on all sides still, ive always called out all sides too, even by your reply above to mother mary, the north of ireland instead of northern ireland shows how engrained it is, it will be a century from now before proper peace can return as all of us who lived in it directly will be in the next realm, lets just hope that history tells the truth and those after us will be more level headed to speak, but with the forced camel jockeys and lazy raping africans set free on this isle i highly doubt it, remember united we stand divided we will fall

The hardheaded bitterness and bigotry has achieved very little in reality in recent times apart from holding back certain communities From prospering. 
It’s sad to see children brought up with bigotry and hate, whilst there parents pick up their dole cheque from the enemy. How’s that for shortsighted apathy. 

I just hope the bitterness will let them see who the real enemy within is, rather than let the past cloud their judgement. 

26 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Said the same on here a few months back on here, they will swamp Irelad in no time

Sweden is about 6 times larger than ireland and looks at all the problems they are having. In twenty years time the island of ireland will be unrecognisable. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

All part n parcel of living in a big c, ahhhh feck it its an invasion lets just tell the truth

That is the truth, and it's going to snowball, wait till the first grooming gangs are reported, its inevitable. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, stonewall said:

recent question on the census forms in ireland.black irish or asian irish no such f***ing thing. 

IMG_3443 (2).jpg

This time next year you won't be able to say that because of the so called hate speech laws they are about to bring in. The EU want to prevent people from objection to mass immigration. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 17/04/2022 at 14:04, Mother_Mary said:

The degradation of Ireland will happen at a 10x faster rate than we’ve seen in Britain 

your talking of an area with a land mass greater than Scotland with a population less than Birmingham and Manchester. 

To the EU masters than control Ireland it’s basically an empty vessel prime grounds for a couple of million examples of the lowest form of human detritus. 

Ireland has been a net beneficiary of EU funding from the start, the benefits to infrastructure and investment in the country cannot be underestimated. So now it’s time for them to pay their dues in the form of immigration, would be my understanding from it. 

the average republican would rather take 1000 Nigerians into their street than a penny of British money so leave them at it. 

id expect in less than 10 years from now the place will be unrecognisable. 

Good post that.

Personally ive never understood this myth that Ireland is some sort of safe haven for white people its no different to other white nations theres good parts virtually untouched by immigration and theres shitholes going under.....i read somewhere recently regarding Muslims alone there is 1 mosque per 1300 practising Muslims in Ireland compared to 1 mosque per 1600 in Uk.....with non natives getting into important positions/councillors etc along with the current " trends " re promotion of race mixing,promoting homosexuality,promoting the irrelevance of family,the push for mass immigration into their lands along with an obsession to call anybody who tries to defend themselves " racist ".....like any other white nation it doesnt stand a chance if left unchecked.

• Like 7
On 17/04/2022 at 14:38, WILF said:

There would be less Africans than Barking mate ! Lol 

I was born in barking lived their til my late 20,s and tbh it was a good place to grow up ,couldn’t pay me to go back now absolute shit pit .

• Like 1