M d Joe dog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's still some strong stuff about, maybe too many using the well known name stud dogs, there'll be plenty of the same bloodline that not many people know of, old bitch will be 9 year old this summ

Young dog, strong,big head, takes a knock and is starting to show a great deal of promise

My mrs goes mad with me because I can always remember the dogs and any pups I have date of birth but not hers or our kids ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

there’s depth of breeding then there’s your staffy cross ? 

You never stop to amaze me how much you no everything,  you even no what dog I have without ever seeing it or a picture of it ,,,,, you truly are amazing mc I bet the coursing legends bow down to your superior knowledge As soon you step on to the slop ? 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

You never stop to amaze me how much you no everything,  you even no what dog I have without ever seeing it or a picture of it ,,,,, you truly are amazing mc I bet the coursing legends bow down to your superior knowledge As soon you step on to the slop ? 

know everything ? ? i still get on to fens juckler loads a differnet lads for breeding it’s something that i enjoy 

why don’t you pop for a run show me your dog or get a picture up there’s plenty with superior knowledge to me 

dodger ask a question i tried answering it for him isnt that what the sites about 

1 hour ago, dodger said:

I do find it interesting tho that although these dogs are long gone but even after 40 years you still get some dogs that throw back to the same look n stamp of old

longer than that with most mate and still throwing hare killers 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Depth ??????

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what would you call been able to trace your dog back decades blacky ? 

Feck me if a few decades is depth, mine must be popping their heads out down under they're got that deep ?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Feck me if a few decades is depth, mine must be popping their heads out down under they're got that deep ?

we’re talking hare killers here mate something them spanish couldn’t breed in thousand years ? ?

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, dodger said:

I do find it interesting tho that although these dogs are long gone but even after 40 years you still get some dogs that throw back to the same look n stamp of old

And the fact that coat still pops up in some lines never quite understood how thats still happening 

• Like 2