Jump to content

The dealer dog,any if that blood still about


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this the same dog that had videos made about it and posted on YouTube?? The same dog that was  openly talked about on here by its owner??  Is this the same dog that nobody should mention on an

Some right cock jockeys involved with the black types...the good , genuine lads are few and far between these days...

I asked a simple question, nothing malicious about it,wasn't or am not trying to offend anybody. There is none of that particular blood up my end and another man just by coincidence brought up the dea

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Jackmo said:

he could well have been , wasn’t The dealer a son of Bruno ? 

I think he was a son of blind dog nuttall bred i think and daughter of the dog bruno i could be wrong 

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, chesney said:

I think he was a son of blind dog nuttall bred i think and daughter of the dog bruno i could be wrong 

 always thought Bruno and butch were two litter brothers that were out of that blind dog and dealer was a son of Bruno , seen some offspring of dealer and they were a smaller type of dog compared to butch / Bruno so you could be right

Edited by Jackmo
Link to post

Could be someway along those lines there was a lad on here on an old thread few year said bruno was brother bosco put up pics of the dogs aswell whatever way he bred bruno and blind dog in the make up somewhere

Link to post
20 hours ago, chesney said:

Could be someway along those lines there was a lad on here on an old thread few year said bruno was brother bosco put up pics of the dogs aswell whatever way he bred bruno and blind dog in the make up somewhere

He was definitely a grandson of the blind dog 

  • Like 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, dev said:

He was definitely a grandson of the blind dog 

Think ur right , TW got him of JY , believe the blind dog come from around the border he was old nuttall bred, and Bruno butch was litters bros that wer down of the blind dog , he went blind after a long dig , whatever was in the soil affected his eyes

Link to post
44 minutes ago, Jackmo said:

Think ur right , TW got him of JY , believe the blind dog come from around the border he was old nuttall bred, and Bruno butch was litters bros that wer down of the blind dog , he went blind after a long dig , whatever was in the soil affected his eyes

He was bred in Leitrim and was old nuttall blood

  • Like 1
Link to post

Could of only been 15years ago max that he was constantly being written about on here.Id like to think that if he was really that good there would still be stuff about down from him.

  • Like 4
Link to post
On 14/04/2022 at 23:06, Bosun11 said:

The owner used to on here, putting pics up...

'The Dealer' dog always reminded me of the older 'The Real McCoy' dog.

Both were very similar, big headed, well grafted and had a 'The' stuck in front of their name.... 

Wonder how much blood is left from both dogs... 🤔

I think t b Mary was put to McCoy grand son and most of the litter ended up at s q with a  bitch being put to duke when he went over there  s n had a dog direct of McCoy but didn't amount to much but a bitch that he had was decent and steady not sure if he took anything out of her 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I think t b Mary was put to McCoy grand son and most of the litter ended up at s q with a  bitch being put to duke when he went over there  s n had a dog direct of McCoy but didn't amount to much but a bitch that he had was decent and steady not sure if he took anything out of her 

Good knowledge mate 👍

Cheers, D.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Good knowledge mate 👍

Cheers, D.

 

I had a walk over your old  patch  this morning dy there's some gear about 😉 that will be worth a visit come the season 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I had a walk over your old  patch  this morning dy there's some gear about 😉 that will be worth a visit come the season 

Thats great, the boys that I grew up learning off had absolutely hammered it, but if they haven't some fukceer else would, get all you can in them days mate 🤦‍♀️

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Butchers456
      Ello out there Can any genuine terrier men point me in the direction of a Terrier man with any good Border Lakey pups out of workers or is goin to breed some Iam a genuine fella  Just looking for a pup but not the price of a ouse           Cheers for yer time
    • By Blaise
      Despite a sad year, we have still so funny adventures, thanks to our dogs.
      I present You Prunelle, 18 months, patterdale female during a walk. At the beginning, this was just a little walk. 
       
       
    • By Harry255
      I’m wandering if some one would be able to help me I’m desperate to get my bitch to ground and at present have no way of doing it I know it a big ask but I’m wandering if some one will be able to take me on and teach me I’d happily pay em back any way I can thanks in advance 
      mom in west Suffolk  
    • By koko patterdale
      My 8 year old Dog has been Diagnosed with Degenerative Disk Disease. Anyone had experience of this and how did your dogs do. Vet said my dog will not be the same.
    • By Netmaker
      hope its ok to add these here fox nets made with 1.1cross braided nylon on 2" brass rings  double knotted these nets are made to last  and are 7ft6 long they are long enough for single or double pegs [2mm draw cords to be add when you let me know if it single or double you want] plenty people off this site have had nets from me and will vouch for my nets [ 4ft rabbit nets also available] 

×
×
  • Create New...