The dealer dog,any if that blood still about

10 hours ago, Scar Face said:

I know the man and hes still out digging every season. And the line of dogs he has is still going 30years after he got them. But as far as i know he wasnt online in years and he keeps to himself now and just enjoys the dogs and the bit of digging. 

They way it should be instead of guys asking about dogs on a open forum from what I have listen to off the fella that started this thread he seems to have a high opinion about terriers and what he knows about terriers so i find it a bit strange that he could not get the information he wanted from people in the circles of terrier work 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this the same dog that had videos made about it and posted on YouTube?? The same dog that was  openly talked about on here by its owner??  Is this the same dog that nobody should mention on an

Some right cock jockeys involved with the black types...the good , genuine lads are few and far between these days...

Still loads of lads at it ,week in week out and not in it for fame or money like a lot of the so called big dog men. When you listen to lads biggin up terriers and then 6 months later ask how a certai

Posted Images

12 hours ago, stevie g 2005 said:

They way it should be instead of guys asking about dogs on a open forum from what I have listen to off the fella that started this thread he seems to have a high opinion about terriers and what he knows about terriers so i find it a bit strange that he could not get the information he wanted from people in the circles of terrier work 

I asked a simple question, nothing malicious about it,wasn't or am not trying to offend anybody. There is none of that particular blood up my end and another man just by coincidence brought up the dealer dog in conversation so I just asked was there any of that blood still on the go as its been a long time since I actually heard or seen it mentioned on here or anywhere else,also it's a working dog forum,questions will be asked. 

• Like 8
On 23/04/2022 at 05:44, stevie g 2005 said:

Is this the same dog that had videos made about it and posted on YouTube?? The same dog that was  openly talked about on here by its owner?? 

Is this the same dog that nobody should mention on an open forum. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
On 23/04/2022 at 18:05, fat man said:

I asked a simple question, nothing malicious about it,wasn't or am not trying to offend anybody. There is none of that particular blood up my end and another man just by coincidence brought up the dealer dog in conversation so I just asked was there any of that blood still on the go as its been a long time since I actually heard or seen it mentioned on here or anywhere else,also it's a working dog forum,questions will be asked. 

Think u were more than entitled to ask that question f**k me pink if a man can’t ask a simple question like that this forum is f****d , better than a lot of the shite that’s put up on here??

• Like 7
On 24/04/2022 at 20:07, dogmandont said:

Is this the same dog that had videos made about it and posted on YouTube?? The same dog that was  openly talked about on here by its owner?? 

Is this the same dog that nobody should mention on an open forum. Lol. 

Aye and if you ask me anything getting mentioned on the internet about terrier work will do no good I have posted pics and wrote topics in my earlier years but all we’re doing is giving them a bigger stick to hit us with we have just defeated a proper attempt to ban hunting in the north ok we won but with all the shite that is posted on the internet it won’t be long until they will be back and with a lot more so called evidence that we provided them with 

• Like 2
Just now, stevie g 2005 said:

Aye and if you ask me anything getting mentioned on the internet about terrier work will do no good I have posted pics and wrote topics in my earlier years but all we’re doing is giving them a bigger stick to hit us with we have just defeated a proper attempt to ban hunting in the north ok we won but with all the shite that is posted on the internet it won’t be long until they will be back and with a lot more so called evidence that we provided them with 

So Lol all you want clown 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, stevie g 2005 said:

Your original reply on this topic was fcuk all to do with saving terrierwork, it was a dig at fatman and nothing more. 

At least have the balls to be honest. 

• Like 5
On 30/04/2022 at 09:02, dogmandont said:

Your original reply on this topic was fcuk all to do with saving terrierwork, it was a dig at fatman and nothing more. 

At least have the balls to be honest. 

Listen son do me a favour and and f**k off  probably your the same as fatman  I don’t be on here long enough to know anything about you but I know this fatman is in this site years giving his bit about terrier work to be honest I was a bit stump about him asking about the dog when he hunts with a guy that had stuff off the line surely he would be able to let him know the craic cos this boy is the main man when it comes to terriers lol yous are all full of shite put that in your pipe and smoke it anyway what it’s got to do with you you hunting with these top terrier men don’t make me laugh

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, stevie g 2005 said:

Listen son do me a favour and and f**k off  probably your the same as fatman  I don’t be on here long enough to know anything about you but I know this fatman is in this site years giving his bit about terrier work to be honest I was a bit stump about him asking about the dog when he hunts with a guy that had stuff off the line surely he would be able to let him know the craic cos this boy is the main man when it comes to terriers lol yous are all full of shite put that in your pipe and smoke it anyway what it’s got to do with you you hunting with these top terrier men don’t make me laugh

Just now, stevie g 2005 said:
5 minutes ago, stevie g 2005 said:

Expand  

As for balls I reckon your sucking Fatmans hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 16/04/2022 at 16:43, Jackmo said:

always thought Bruno and butch were two litter brothers that were out of that blind dog and dealer was a son of Bruno , seen some offspring of dealer and they were a smaller type of dog compared to butch / Bruno so you could be right

i remember the pics of butch and bruno they looked like proper digging types

On 02/05/2022 at 03:28, stevie g 2005 said:

I asked a simple question as there is none of that blood about me and who this man is that I hunt with that has it,well enlighten me as I'm digging with the same lad the last 25 years and apart from him an odd invite, now act your age ,no need for the sarcasm. 

• Like 4
On 03/05/2022 at 19:00, fat man said:

I asked a simple question as there is none of that blood about me and who this man is that I hunt with that has it,well enlighten me as I'm digging with the same lad the last 25 years and apart from him an odd invite, now act your age ,no need for the sarcasm. 

Are you not out hunting with a lad that had a few pups off that line sure he try to sell them to me years ago truth reason was they were to small and this boy will tell you he doesn’t sell dogs and has a farm boys yous are full of shite did you not say that you owned a terrier that was 12 inches tall and 13 pound weight that was dug to one pit never dug to it twice any quarry lol surprised you didn’t buy one of them f**k up the lot of yous and stop talking shite

9 hours ago, stevie g 2005 said:

Are you not out hunting with a lad that had a few pups off that line sure he try to sell them to me years ago truth reason was they were to small and this boy will tell you he doesn’t sell dogs and has a farm boys yous are full of shite did you not say that you owned a terrier that was 12 inches tall and 13 pound weight that was dug to one pit never dug to it twice any quarry lol surprised you didn’t buy one of them f**k up the lot of yous and stop talking shite

Already told you I'm digging with the same lad over 25 years and another chap that came back from America a few year ago,haven't a clue as to who your on about and as for that little dog he was the business, several good men seen him dug to both over here and in England. The dog was down of peelers poker dog and a nuttal bitch but what would you know, with your French bull xs ???