Vile creatures

Been over this subject loads of times but for what it’s worth I’ll say it again…..

If they piled up in the street to rot the 46,000,000 corpses of infants that are killed every year there’s a lot of people wouldn’t be saying “Their body, their choice” & “healthcare….” and just batting it off so lightly.

And yes, you read that right FORTY SIX MILLION A YEAR !!

• Sad 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the world we live in.  Everything is disposable. Respect for fcuk all. 

What give you the right to say what a woman can do with her body? It’s up to her    tin hat already on and waiting for the shit 

It's noone business what someone else chooses to do 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Been over this subject loads of times but for what it’s worth I’ll say it again…..

If they piled up in the street to rot the 46,000,000 corpses of infants that are killed every year there’s a lot of people wouldn’t be saying “Their body, their choice” & “healthcare….” and just batting it off so lightly.

And yes, you read that right FORTY SIX MILLION A YEAR !!

In England and Wales its around 200k a year; where would these unwanted kids go if you made the mothers have them?

50 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

In England and Wales its around 200k a year; where would these unwanted kids go if you made the mothers have them?

It’s an argument I hear often mate, and as I say I have done the subject to death in here, but so far nobody has mentioned better education, a push towards better moral standards and an obligation to protect yourself via contraception, better choices etc

At the minute I feel it’s very much seen as just another method of contraception and that’s totally wrong imho…….it’s an extreme thing we are talking about, the very worst of things in fact and so should only be available in extreme cases.

At the minute, it’s treated like a morning after pill….that can’t be right ?

And if anyone is making the “what about the population” argument, I’d say that Africa is massively over populated (and it’s causing natural disaster after natural disaster) and nobody in the world would tolerate someone going over there and killing 46 MILLION people a year in cold blood ! 

Education, standards, access to the proper medication……killing shouldn’t be an “off the shelf” option. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Then them slags need some elastic in their knickers and some self respect...how f***ing hard is it to say...hold on,strap it up or to take their pill???

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
58 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Make the mothers have them lol holy feck mucks your gone in the heed,if there going to open there legs an take the length they should take responsibility for there actions an raise there child,complete wasters of women who get rid for no good reason.

Any woman who gets an abortion,an there lifes not in danger or raped,an even at thst I begrudgingly wouldn't agree,needs put down,f**k them vile c**ts.

• Confused 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Then them slags need some elastic in their knickers and some self respect...how f***ing hard is it to say...hold on,strap it up or to take their pill???

Mate, there has been a sustained attack on the family since Thatcher.

A massive help would be to make it pay to be married and look after kids in a stable home via the tax system.

Married people should get relief, they should get relief for each child, they should get relief for their rent or mortgage.

At the minute, it don’t pay to do any of those things and so it has gone completely out of fashion…..”The family” is seen as a bit old fashioned I think ? 

It’s cultural as much as anything imho, I don’t think most of these women are “slags”, they just never grew up in a time when it mattered so they don’t even think about it.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

For the grace of god i'd say just about every man or woman on here were very lucky not to have been a parent before they were 20 years old and without sounding like i'm having a dig bud,how many times did you stop because you didn't have a rubber in your pocket?.. It isn't the lasses fault all the time but deffo education is the only way forward,...

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, fireman said:

For the grace of god i'd say just about every man or woman on here were very lucky not to have been a parent before they were 20 years old and without sounding like i'm having a dig bud,how many times did you stop because you didn't have a rubber in your pocket?.. It isn't the lasses fault all the time but deffo education is the only way forward,...

Had my first at 17,tried my best,but his mother took him and moved away? I met another girl, bought a house,settled down and it took us 7 yrs of trying until the next one came along...had 3 in 5 yrs then?

Obviously we all been there,had a ride without a rubber...but that's just luck imo if you don't get caught out...these women and the men responsible can't have any self control/respect...when it's as easy as taking a f***ing pill to abort a life..instead of using protection..the only people who deserve the choice are rape/abuse victims or if it's a serious health risk to mother and baby imo...I've no time for any other cnut...Sorry ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Same as texas mackem

Our Supreme Court is looking at it now. By bet is it will become a state's rights issue and conservative states will put an end to it. IMHO it's done absolutely nothing for society and it's time it went away.