Vile creatures

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the world we live in.  Everything is disposable. Respect for fcuk all. 

What give you the right to say what a woman can do with her body? It’s up to her    tin hat already on and waiting for the shit 

It's noone business what someone else chooses to do 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

I really truly sympathise with rape victims,its just the slags who abort for no reason other than incoveinence that f***ing kills me,aborting your own flesh an blood because you wouldn't be arsed to take care of them sends chills down my spine,an that is 95percents of abortions martyn

So the said slag ,brings kid into the world ,and what ???? Another waste of space ,bought up by a slag ,no values ,will just go on and breed more scum ! Let em cull them selves 

• Haha 1

Should only be allowed if raped/groomed or a serious risk of death to the mother imo...shouldn't have the choice just because you got no elastic in your knickers or any self respect...those types should be chemically spaded along with the silly prick that can't strap it up....rudeboi don't be silly....put a rubber on your Willy ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

So the said slag ,brings kid into the world ,and what ???? Another waste of space ,bought up by a slag ,no values ,will just go on and breed more scum ! Let em cull them selves 

Nope he just wants them to live and put in care if he really knew what happens to kids in care he may think again.

I no a little bit about the stuff as my parents did it for years I even have an adopted Brother ?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Francie said:

I was at the sinn feins door last week talking about hunting,an they lied straight to my face about abortion,I'm just off the phone to them,I'm meeting them later to tell them of there lies an my disgust at this situation.

Complete an utter lying b*****ds.

And what did sinn feinn say about hunting then? 

33 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Get real ffs ?‍♂️ and grow up 

Can't answer then martyn,what's the difference?

25 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Walt just because a kid bes born into shit don't mean there going to grow up like that,every child deserves a chance.

11 minutes ago, stop.end said:

And what did sinn feinn say about hunting then? 

Lying through there teeth as usual,I played stupid to see an they told me there against hunting then when questioned they tried to turn it around,complete f***ing wasters.

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

Can't answer then martyn,what's the difference?

Walt just because a kid bes born into shit don't mean there going to grow up like that,every child deserves a chance.

Lying through there teeth as usual,I played stupid to see an they told me there against hunting then when questioned they tried to turn it around,complete f***ing wasters.

The difference is one is born the other is still in the womb think that covers it.

id lower the Termination time that’s it I’d rather ban Religion’s as that’s more f****d up then someone having a termination 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

The difference is one is born the other is still in the womb think that covers it.

id lower the Termination time that’s it I’d rather ban Religion’s as that’s more f****d up then someone having a termination 

An whats the difference in the womb an not in the womb martyn?

Is it still not a baby?

An I tend to agree with you about religion,but we can't just start banning things cause we don't like them,at the end of the day  martyn you have a belief also,not just religious people.

Edited by Francie

Francie, I get where you're coming from 100% but, to a degree, I am pro-choice.

......... although in that, I do think that strict criteria should be met before abortion could even be considered. 

I agree with you though, those wankers celebrating like that is very bad taste - this isn't a situation to be rubbing your oppositions nose in :no:

Ultimately, it is peoples mindsets that need changing.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Francie, I get where you're coming from 100% but, to a degree, I am pro-choice.

......... although in that, I do think that strict criteria should be met before abortion could even be considered. 

I agree with you though, those wankers celebrating like that is very bad taste - this isn't a situation to be rubbing your oppositions nose in :no:

Ultimately, it is peoples mindsets that need changing.

?

6 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Francie......how many of these babies are you willing to adopt?

You know what little fish iv looked into it before an it's a nightmare,but to be honest I'd be willing to adopt not a problem if I could arrange it,tho there's people trying for years an the red tape is excruciating.

45 minutes ago, baker boy said:

There was a slag on a protest in the states bragging she'd had 21 abortions

It's OK baker it's a women's choice......

She should be aborted herself,thats just despicable

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

?

You know what little fish iv looked into it before an it's a nightmare,but to be honest I'd be willing to adopt not a problem if I could arrange it,tho there's people trying for years an the red tape is excruciating.

Francie.....how many did you volunteer to adopt?  Did social services give a valid reason shy you were unsuitable to adopt?