plummer terriers owners

iv just got this e-mail :11: i hope this site dont go the same way :11:

enquiries@earthdogrunningdog.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Earthdogrunningdog.com Came online in 2001 I have had to sit and read more or less every Anti Plummer Post and it's now got to the stage where it really puts folks back up having to read such shite & it bores the hell out of me too. Plummer Terriers are here to stay like it or not!!

I will no longer tolerate verbal attacks on Plummer Terrier Owners or supporters of the breed, ALL offenders regardless will have there membership account closed and will be refused further application to join.

I think I speak for the vast majority of the membership on this one and it's time to close the subject once and for all.

Thanks for your time

Bryan

Webmaster

Guest vanstub
iv just got this e-mail  :11: i hope this site dont go the same way  :11:

Since Earthdogrunningdog.com Came online in 2001 I have had to sit and read more or less every Anti Plummer Post and it's now got to the stage where it really puts folks back up having to read such shite & it bores the hell out of me too. Plummer Terriers are here to stay like it or not!!

I will no longer tolerate verbal attacks on Plummer Terrier Owners or supporters of the breed, ALL offenders regardless will have there membership account closed and will be refused further application to join.

I think I speak for the vast majority of the membership on this one and it's time to close the subject once and for all.

Thanks for your time

Bryan

Webmaster

me too bah!
Guest Lurcherbitch

Thanks for your time

Bryan

Webmaster

PMSL is anyone suprised :11: :11: . Rob your a naughty lad now stop it :p . oh n give my lurve to mrs rob ;) .

Thanks for your time

Bryan

Webmaster

me too bah!

me to and i dont even post on the s*ite must be sent to all members

Me too shall we start our own club?

is bryan tweed's husband who was judgeing at midland

strange how statenent suddenly becomes a question, anyhow I'll set the matter straight.

1. Bryan is no relative of tweeds, he never even met her.

2.The judge for the plummer terriers at the midland this year was a guy called peter macIllwraith, not anything to do with tweeds, infact , he never met her

is bryan tweed's husband who was judgeing at midland

strange how statenent suddenly becomes a question, anyhow I'll set the matter straight.

1. Bryan is no relative of tweeds, he never even met her.

2.The judge for the plummer terriers at the midland this year was a guy called peter macIllwraith, not anything to do with tweeds, infact , he never met her

thanks for filling me in :good::good:

No probs mate, but idle comments cause a lot of unnecessary hassle for folk and its not fair, especially if its just SO untrue.

TIM I AM PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE MET MATE WASNT IT THEM TWO STOOD TOGETHER FOR THE PIC IN THE COUNTRYMENS WEEKLEY? <_<  :rolleyes:

ANYWAY NOTHIGN WRONG WITH PLUMMERS GREAT RAT DOGS  :D  :icon_eek:

YIS FELLMAN

Outwith the banter!!!!!! There's absoloutely nothing wrong with a dog or breed of dog , that does what its owner wants and works it on the owners preferred quarry??.

I personally think the whole E-mail thing is indicitive of EDRD's tw@t of a Webby??

(see flame threads, banned from other forums) on this forum :11: :11: :11:

Tom