Screwfix Makita

Just a heads up lads ...good deal this the 5Ah batteries alone are 100 quid each if you buy them separately  you get 2 here plus drill and charger for 140 

WWW.SCREWFIX.COM

Order online at Screwfix.com. Powerful combi drill with 2 mechanical gears and all-metal...

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Bought that last week. I didn’t need the drill but definitely worth it for the batteries alone ?

Same here I only really got it for the batteries and charger ?

1 hour ago, ArchieHood said:

I've been using the 6ah Chinese copies at £20 a throw.6 months down the line and still going strong.Screenshot_20220412-192209_Facebook.jpg.f7125c52b7459ea6a0f85f6593530e24.jpg

I had a couple of Chinese copy  batteries for my Dewalt  stuff,  one was OK the other blew up lol,  I think they can be hit and miss as they are made from reclaimed cells 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, kanny said:

I had a couple of Chinese copy  batteries for my Dewalt  stuff,  one was OK the other blew up lol,  I think they can be hit and miss as they are made from reclaimed cells 

I think Gruffalo on here recons drill,etc batteries or at least knows how to..Mind you that clever fecker knows a lot about everything eh.. :notworthy:  :laugh:..

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kanny said:

A bit like argos but  for the building trade.... yeah very good tbh

I was gonna post exactly the same, there's nothing to see or touch, it's all in a catalogue or online and anyone can go there.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Had 1 catch fire mate  would have burned the house down if I hadnt noticed, fckn landing carpet was burning by the time I noticed

I always charge any type battery outside in the outhouse with an extension lead and RCD ...my tracer battery charger and bellman plug went up in flames when I was sat on the sofa watching Emmerdale few yrs back,shit myself ?..