Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and rishi Sunak Fined for lockdown parties.

I don't know why folk get angry about things like this they have been taking the piss for years but what do we do just moan and groan and carry on until we take to the streets and down tools nothing will change so keep taking the tablets as the saying goes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Labour MP takes £500,000 bung from a Chinese spy, and employs her son in parliament........nothing happens. Boris has cheese and wine at work......Labour wants him fired. Im not saying Boris

We are living in the Blair legacy mate, every prime minister since has been a version of Blair in some form. So has every politician. Whatever Thatcher was, there was nothing Blair-esque abo

Whilst bojo is in a war zone, starmer cant answer, what is a woman?    I'm guessing there's a right to appeal or is it off with their heads?

Posted Images

Anyone would think hypocrisy was a new phenomenon amongst politicians how the MSM are going on about it . It reminds of a scenario at work some years ago where a lad was sacked for testing positive for cannabis wile the manager who sacked him was a glutton for cocaine at works does. A position of power and in some case's you can do want you want.

• Like 3

I wonder why people call the PM Boris Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson and Tommy Robinson Stephen Yaxley Lennon but are quite happy to watch Michael Caine films and listen to Elton John music without needing to refer to them as Maurice and Reg?

8 minutes ago, walshie said:

I wonder why people call the PM Boris Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson and Tommy Robinson Stephen Yaxley Lennon but are quite happy to watch Michael Caine films and listen to Elton John music without needing to refer to them as Maurice and Reg?

?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Because they are both phoney c**ts.

• Like 1

I was in court the other day when a woman had been fined £1000 for a lock down breech, she was back in court saying she couldn't pay. The court usher....totally not allowed to speak or interfere....shouted out that she was terribly sorry but why have the ministers been fined only £50! I shouted 'same reason they don't pay for TV licences but get em provided on expenses' 

.....the court adjusted the fine accordingly ????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, walshie said:

Because 2 are public figures elected by the people and the other 2 are a couple of actors/entertainers, why would anyone care?

Their all actors for the record ?

I couldn't care less wether Boris stays, resigns or gets kicked out, it won't make one iota of difference to my life.

What annoys me is the staggering hypocrisy ;

Starmer and Labour are crying for Boris to resign, but what did they have to say when Labour MP Stephen Kinnick did a 400 mile round trip to attend his dads birthday party during lockdown ?

f**k ALL !

Sturgeon and Blackford and the SNP demanding Boris resigns, but what did they have to say when one of their MP's travelled from Scotland to London and back, attended parliament and meetings knowing full well she had Covid ?

f**k ALL !

Drakeford, the Welsh leader, also calling for Boris to resign, what did they say about him attending a Diwali party during lockdown ?

f**k ALL !

Shithouses, every last one of them hypocritical, lying shithouses........

Cheers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...