Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and rishi Sunak Fined for lockdown parties.

5 minutes ago, New moon said:

Well said mate, i despise them, the government must be held accountable for what they do, whats the point of talking about blairs labour? Long gone, good riddance.

The thing is...they won't be held accountable..be some bullshit inquiry...they walk away...and their pockets get fatter?

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Labour MP takes £500,000 bung from a Chinese spy, and employs her son in parliament........nothing happens. Boris has cheese and wine at work......Labour wants him fired. Im not saying Boris

We are living in the Blair legacy mate, every prime minister since has been a version of Blair in some form. So has every politician. Whatever Thatcher was, there was nothing Blair-esque abo

Whilst bojo is in a war zone, starmer cant answer, what is a woman?    I'm guessing there's a right to appeal or is it off with their heads?

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I was never a fan of Bliar and, like the rest of the world, will never forgive him for Iraq, but his government did increase health and education spending on a par with countries with a similar GDP like Germany and France. It also virtually ended pensioner poverty and made huge inroads into child poverty.  The tories have deliberately  turned the clock back on all of the above.

If Labour got in tomorrow they would increase spending on health, education, child poverty, pensioner poverty etc etc etc

But it's the equivalent of someone keeping a business afloat by paying the bills on a credit card, then thinking it would be better under new management cos they would increase investment by taking out pay day loans. 

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

That was a joke picked up by the.  billionaire owned press. Where's the money now though? You can make up accounting figures to suit yourself. All I know is we aren't getting any. But they are.

The money don’t exist, all that exists is a debt…..a debt we all signed for and we owe.

The money these people all line their pockets with is their cut of the profit on the debt you owe…….they get to go to the weddings and you only get to go to the funerals ! 
Enjoy ! 

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

If Labour got in tomorrow they would increase spending on health, education, child poverty, pensioner poverty etc etc etc

But it's the equivalent of someone keeping a business afloat by paying the bills on a credit card, then thinking it would be better under new management cos they would increase investment by taking out pay day loans. 

How come other countries like the nordic block can run economies which are fair to their people? Capitalism is great but it can't be an utter piss take for the rich like it is here. 

Edited by jukel123
24 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I was never a fan of Bliar and, like the rest of the world, will never forgive him for Iraq, but his government did increase health and education spending on a par with countries with a similar GDP like Germany and France. It also virtually ended pensioner poverty and made huge inroads into child poverty.  The tories have deliberately  turned the clock back on all of the above.

Mate i don't want to be the cnt because I'm quoting you but it was the Labor party under Blair who started selling off parts of the NHS.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Thats the problem.

I just wish everyone would stop talking in terms of and about Tory or Labour…..these people hate us !

The sooner we realise it the better and the sooner we start voting for people who care about blood and nation first and foremost the sooner we can start to mend it. 

These Labour and Tory scum are irrelevant to us ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

And who will people get instead ?……another Boris in a different hat mate…..that’s the point !

Exactly. They're all the same and stories like this are 'be angry at the bad man over there' political team sports media distractions that people still get drawn into whilst not noticing they're getting stitched up or robbed by the predator class in some other way.

I'm still amazed so few people can see the real question about this Partygate story. The earliest No. 10 parties took place in May 2020 at a time when much of the economy had been forced to close, people were stopped from visiting dying relatives, media were endlessly screaming out covid daily death tolls, police were stopping people from sitting on park benches and government lockdown advertising stated "if you go out people will die". Also about four weeks after the at risk from covid, knocking on sixty year old, fat alky Boris had 'nearly died' in hospital. The advisers and politicians in Downing Street had access to the best real time statistics and information available about the highly dangerous and contagious pandemic threatening the people of the UK. And yet they (including Boris) were so unconcerned about their own safety they were quite happy to indulge in a nice social gathering? Really? Could it be that they were well aware that covid wasn't as dangerous to everyone as they said it was? Or maybe they had access to some secret fast and effective treatment if they got sick? (this was at least 6 months before covid vaccines were available)

• Like 4