• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old age has many benefits. Unfortunately, possessing a defective prostate gland ain't one.  The most embarrassing  occurrence was when a female urologist in her thirties came to examine me. She d

Its only meeeeee , had my operation yesterday,   its like having a hosepipe twixt my thighs now, my flow is that good, they sent me home wit a recuperation sheet, avoid an erection if possible,   eh  

Probably explains why he was moaning then 

39 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Its only meeeeee , had my operation yesterday,   its like having a hosepipe twixt my thighs now, my flow is that good, they sent me home wit a recuperation sheet, avoid an erection if possible,   eh  :boogy::sad: cos of the pain 

Good to hear , hopefully the end of it ?

On 18/05/2022 at 15:25, iworkwhippets said:

Its only meeeeee , had my operation yesterday,   its like having a hosepipe twixt my thighs now, my flow is that good, they sent me home wit a recuperation sheet, avoid an erection if possible,   eh  :boogy::sad: cos of the pain 

I haven't been on here for ages, never been so quick to get to the end of the thread! Glad you're ok fella ?

2 hours ago, patterdale said:

Hi Keith,fantastic news.I bet its a pleasure to pee.

Take care mate.

It sure is matey, as daft as it may sound, I never thowt day would come, when I took pleasure in having a Jimmy, ive just gotten in from feeding my foxy friends, I'm. Out with em for about an hour, I love it, four of em waiting for me, I'm sure the buggers would follow me inside if I let em. I enjoy my time with em, I really unwind, anyway lads Im going to get my head down now, I have an appointment with the practice nurse at noon, for a wound check, thank you 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Gene said:

We are better off going private, the whole system is a joke.

Rang the the local doctor to see if I can get an appointment, no appointments until the middle of June, I told the receptionist I'll be either cured or dead by then.

Rang 111, some joy at last, got an appointment at the urgent care centre at the hospital for 20:00.

As soon as I get to the desk to check in I get told that they won't be able to honour my appointment time, I ask them by how much because I was going to work at 3:30 am, not by that much I get told.

I'm sat waiting for about 45 mins when the receptionist makes an announcement. The doctor that's supposedly due in for their shift has not turned in and seeing as though there's only one doctor how waiting times have risen considerably.

Well being an understanding gent I walk out muttering what a joke the place is.

Today I got a message asking for a review on my care, they got a review alright.

One of my questions was, how the hell can a town of over 300,000 people have to rely on one or two doctors to tend to them at our hospital, it's nothing but neglect at the end of the day.

I honestly believe it's just part of the plan to scrap the NHS, i mean where the fcuk does our money go?

This just doesn't affect those with minor ailments too, it's throughout the whole broken network.

I really feel sorry for those people who have real serious problems, it must be horrible times for those poor souls with nowhere to turn to.

Could have saved you both time and money if they were just upfront and honest with you, there is no cure for that micro penis on the nhs, counciling may be the way forward will help you to learn to live with the little fella instead of resenting it ??

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Gene said:

It wasn't that Greyman tbh, I've been having severe mental problems which I believe may be caused by smoking weed.

I've started seeing big cats wherever I go, the neighbors black lab, panther!

A horse in the distance, lion!

I've even started picking up dog shit to save for evidence of cat scats.

The final straw was when I got caught making a cougar footprint mould in the local plastics factory.

Still not as bad as the fella who’s wife went mental breathing in fumes that drifted out of neighbours windows 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Gene said:

It wasn't that Greyman tbh, I've been having severe mental problems which I believe may be caused by smoking weed.

I've started seeing big cats wherever I go, the neighbors black lab, panther!

A horse in the distance, lion!

I've even started picking up dog shit to save for evidence of cat scats.

The final straw was when I got caught making a cougar footprint mould in the local plastics factory.

The truth is out there my friend some of us have seen it and you have seen your 6 millimetre Peter, believe your own eyes ?