9 hours ago, WILF said:

Whoa……easy there Burt Reynolds, you’ll give yourself a clutcher ! Lol 

Most guys in their 70s are still at it. You don't lose must sex drive. It's not so instant or urgent  but it still works.

Thing is you've got plenty of time as well. You are not chasing your tail with work. You have little stress in your life.

Just thought I'd let you know chaps.

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old age has many benefits. Unfortunately, possessing a defective prostate gland ain't one.  The most embarrassing  occurrence was when a female urologist in her thirties came to examine me. She d

Its only meeeeee , had my operation yesterday,   its like having a hosepipe twixt my thighs now, my flow is that good, they sent me home wit a recuperation sheet, avoid an erection if possible,   eh  

Probably explains why he was moaning then 

Just now, jukel123 said:

Most guys in their 70s are still at it. You don't lose must sex drive. It's not so instant or urgent  but it still works.

Thing is you've got plenty of time as well. You are not chasing your tail with work. You have little stress in your life.

Just thought I'd let you know chaps. Something to look forward to.??

Edited by jukel123
20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

To paraphrase the great Basil Fawlty; " Ahh, sex, I remember that, sadly that particular avenue of pleasure has been closed off " ?

Not quite yet for me, I hasten to add ??

Cheers.

Think Basil's comment was more to down with his harridan wife Sybil. That level of moaning and harassment would shrink anybody's tadger. 

Bonny woman in real life mind, and nothing like Sybil.

Edited by jukel123
11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Think Basil's comment was more to down with his harridan wife Sybil. That level of moaning and harassment would shrink anybody's tadger. 

Bonny woman in real life mind, and nothing like Sybil.

Lives down here, married to the actor Timothy West, see them walking round here occasionally ? although I haven't seen them for a bit, thinking about it.

Cheers, D.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2022 at 21:17, dytkos said:

Lives down here, married to the actor Timothy West, see them walking round here occasionally ? although I haven't seen them for a bit, thinking about it.

Cheers, D.

Think the Alzheimer’s has caught up with sybil, shame grand old bird ? 

• Like 4

Made a real good bloke whilst in hospital, opposite bed to, I never asked him why he was in, but one afternpoon he was groaning, clearly in pain, his right leg was hanging outside his bed, his heel and toes were black, I've seen this before with my brother in law so I was aware of his problem, we keep in touch   via emails and and WhatsApp, he got in touch with me this afternoon, two of his toes dropped off during the night 

4 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Made a real good bloke whilst in hospital, opposite bed to, I never asked him why he was in, but one afternpoon he was groaning, clearly in pain, his right leg was hanging outside his bed, his heel and toes were black, I've seen this before with my brother in law so I was aware of his problem, we keep in touch   via emails and and WhatsApp, he got in touch with me this afternoon, two of his toes dropped off during the night 

Probably explains why he was moaning then 

• Haha 7
33 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Ask him if I can have one for my collection 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
40 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Glad your out of there Keith, watch your diet, try and exercise a little, the guy opposite has diabetes? 

• Like 2