• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old age has many benefits. Unfortunately, possessing a defective prostate gland ain't one.  The most embarrassing  occurrence was when a female urologist in her thirties came to examine me. She d

Its only meeeeee , had my operation yesterday,   its like having a hosepipe twixt my thighs now, my flow is that good, they sent me home wit a recuperation sheet, avoid an erection if possible,   eh  

Probably explains why he was moaning then 

Corridors are full.with young n old on. Stretchers waiting to be seen wards full, I feel selfish cos there's worse folk than. Me waiting treatment, one chap in the corridor when I first came into hospital, his foot was black, we all no what that is 

26 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Corridors are full.with young n old on. Stretchers waiting to be seen wards full, I feel selfish cos there's worse folk than. Me waiting treatment, one chap in the corridor when I first came into hospital, his foot was black, we all no what that is 

Crazy fella, 2022 and complete chaos?

3 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I rang an ambulance for an old boy in one of my sites on Monday.  He left in it at 21:20 and at 5pm yesterday he still hadn't been seen ffs 

Cheers, D.

He's lucky , over here a woman in her 30s died while waiting on an ambulance because only 2 were on duty instead of the usual 10 .. 

23 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I've had more finger up,my bum than a rent boy.? I counted them in and I counted them out. White, black, brown, male, female and not sure.

I have been double penetrated......... up my arse. Good fun

Out of likes but that goes up there as a contender for post of 2022, I thought I was reading the memories of Keith vaz or Freddie mercury ??

Keith, hang in there mate, hopefully your sorted and out soon, you will be OK, just time and discomfort but you will soon be out ?

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Out of likes but that goes up there as a contender for post of 2022, I thought I was reading the memories of Keith vaz or Freddie mercury ??

Keith, hang in there mate, hopefully your sorted and out soon, you will be OK, just time and discomfort but you will soon be out ?

Old age has many benefits. Unfortunately, possessing a defective prostate gland ain't one. 

The most embarrassing  occurrence was when a female urologist in her thirties came to examine me. She decided to stick a camera down my jap's eye. Soon as she grabbed my tadger I became erect. She said "I'll take that as a compliment". She then said I didn't realise you were still sexually active. Cheeky bitch I thought. Put that camera in the bin and I'll show you sexually active whether you like it or not.?

Atb Keith.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 11
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

The most embarrassing  occurrence was when a female urologist in her thirties came to examine me. She decided to stick a camera down my jap's eye. Soon as she grabbed my tadger I became erect. She said "I'll take that as a compliment". She then said I didn't realise you were still sexually active. Cheeky bitch I thought. Put that camera in the bin and I'll show you sexually active whether you like it or not.?

You should have asked would the consultation have a happy ending ?

• Haha 3

Still struggling here gentlemen, if you are interested. Becacause I can manage to stand over the bog fer 20 mins, dribbling the eurology Dr says I can go. Home, and he will. Book. Me in. For, circumcision on the 17th May, but I've refused to go home until. I. Get seen. To properly this is the second time in as many weeks I've been admitted with. This complaint, the night nurse gave me a bell. End bottle to. Dribble in, but I'm. That swollen. Up. With. Urine, I can't get my tool. In the bottle ? 

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I got my charger sid, and my prostate is just fine thank u very much, a procedure carried out this afternoon, nasty man. He was to

did he gently caress both of your shoulders whilst carrying out said procedure?

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, WILF said:

There are some things you should just never share with other men…..and I think you have covered just about all of them there ! Lol ? 

I’ve farmers that would make a farmer wince ?

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Old age has many benefits. Unfortunately, possessing a defective prostate gland ain't one. 

Atb Keith.

Whoa……easy there Burt Reynolds, you’ll give yourself a clutcher ! Lol 

• Haha 4