• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old age has many benefits. Unfortunately, possessing a defective prostate gland ain't one.  The most embarrassing  occurrence was when a female urologist in her thirties came to examine me. She d

Its only meeeeee , had my operation yesterday,   its like having a hosepipe twixt my thighs now, my flow is that good, they sent me home wit a recuperation sheet, avoid an erection if possible,   eh  

Probably explains why he was moaning then 

Any decent looking nurses? 

I've had more medics finger up,my bum than a rent boy.? I counted them in and I counted them out. White, black, brown, male, female and not sure.

Ask them to check out your willy as it seems a little agitated. Worked for me.?

I have been double penetrated_ camera down my willy and camera up my arse. Good fun.

Good news is you become immune to embarrassment.

Hope you are out soon mate

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

I'm in bed at the moment, just had bloods done n temperature, all good, but my bell end has come up like a baby's arm, I just can't piss 

In situations like this honesty is the best policy.

If you have overdone it with the penis pump tell the doctor mate. 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Any decent looking nurses? 

I've had more medics finger up,my bum than a rent boy.? I counted them in and I counted them out. White, black, brown, male, female and not sure.

Ask them to check out your willy as it seems a little agitated. Worked for me.?

I have been double penetrated_ camera down my willy and camera up my arse. Good fun.

Good news is you become immune to embarrassment.

Hope you are out soon mate

There are some things you should just never share with other men…..and I think you have covered just about all of them there ! Lol ? 

• Haha 6

Urologist has not long come see me checked me out, he could see I was badly swollen, told him I can just slightly dribble my water, OK u can go home now come back in 3 weeks for operation, so I told him. Again. I'm struggling, and what happens if u send me home and Im still struggling, u will. Have to. Come straight back, the doctor entered the ward and told the urologist, he's not going home till. He gives the word, so I'm. Going to get treatment, it's choc a bloc here and there's one old chap seriously ill. Opposite me and its brought a tear to. My eyes,  but I. Need treatment also

• Like 1