What's it come to when you call ambulance and they refuse to come out as some twat on switch board don't think its life threatening and tell you to stay home or go to medical center  

My misses as ceptus due to a lung 8nfection that could have been treated if the fool of a doctor had got her to surgery instead of over the phone appointment thinking he can see what's wrong by looking at her history on computer screen  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate phoned up as he had found a lump on his bollock. Receptionist made him tell her about the lump and where it was.....she then said "what type of lump is it"......understandably upset at this point

There is an endemic culture of being “ordinary” about everything in the NHS. Accountability is replaced with excuses  They worry more about diversity than mending a broken arm, they put more

So far this millenium ( 20 odd years ) 8 million more people now live in Britain,of which 85% are immigrants. It doesnt take a clever person to work out why everything from healthcare to crime to

Personally I think the nhs is a fcukin disgrace.. it’s been bad for years but these last couple of years have highlighted how miss managed and incompetent the system is:(

hope they manage to get on top of things for your Mrs 

• Like 8

There is an endemic culture of being “ordinary” about everything in the NHS.

Accountability is replaced with excuses 

They worry more about diversity than mending a broken arm, they put more effort into UNITE propaganda than just doing the job to as high a standard as possible.

The whole thing is f****d !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Not long back everyone was clapping on the street for the nhs? just a physiological game that was to stop any criticism, my ex worked for it for many years, she was ok for most of it until plandemic times, then the screw was turned, absolutely horrible to staff behind the scenes they are, she had to leave before it broke her. Everything is being dismantled now,, its going to cause death and suffering for sure, at some point we have to stand up and fight this bs.

• Like 2

Makes me laugh at work when i hear some folk saying why don't you pay into Bupa or Westfield or go and see and pay for a physio to help with my sciatica when i see how much national insurance contributions i pay i think why should i when their's fekers mainly from foreign countries getting treatment from the NHS  who have never paid a penny into it.

• Like 9
53 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Makes me laugh at work when i hear some folk saying why don't you pay into Bupa or Westfield or go and see and pay for a physio to help with my sciatica when i see how much national insurance contributions i pay i think why should i when their's fekers mainly from foreign countries getting treatment from the NHS  who have never paid a penny into it.

That what makes my piss boil. I’ve paid in for nigh on fifth years and luckily I’ve been pretty fortunate not to need anything major, only through looking after myself later on I might add. When the time comes for getting treatment I’ll be at the back of the queue regardless of how much I’ve paid and how often I’ve needed the NHS. That’s not right in anyones way of thinking ?

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Paying for anything in life is better than waiting for it FOC?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

£100 GRAND for a “Gender” consultant 

I have a niece,really screwed up, decided she wanted to be a lesbian, then straight, then decided on lesbian again, got into a relationship with a bloke who is having a sex change so they can be in a "normal" relationship with my neice being the masculine one and arthur/Martha can be the feminine one, now my neice is pondering a sex change ? personally I blame the water in Peterlee ? how much money do these people waste on a whim. 

• Like 2

The NHS is being run into the ground, make people unhappy with it then they won't complain when its sold off, least not until how worse off they are with an american system.

Running short staffed all the time, everything based on cost not outcomes.....................Promised of money and new hospitals that never appear. 6000 extra GP promised but in reality a fall of thousands in the numbers, 6 new hospital which aren't actually hospitals. But inspite of all that its still better than the American system. We grew up in an age of decent health and social care with unions and employment laws, i think its a system we should be leaving for our children and grandchildren.

edit to add, she gives some wrong info re NHS, visitors would be billed for emergency treatment.

https://www.swbh.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Overseas-visitors-webpage2.pdf

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2