18 hours ago, MrsChamp606 said:

Got my 2 pairs of Gloucesters both down on 3 eggs each.

4D2D4823-B167-4A82-8FB7-B464FC4C689D.jpeg.e162e1202fc713ca0c8a1efaafe53195.jpeg

BAF3F050-4535-43AB-93AE-09D35AB41E0C.jpeg.906aab7940561e709f22f64c717eba79.jpeg

fingers crossed!

the frosts last week seem to have out my reds off abit.

Dave Rands a good glosters breeder one of the best infact been at it a long time. If your not already watching him on YouTube watch matt on the canary room Dave is on there. You might pick up some tips atb 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Who bred your birds mate? I loved the glosters when I had em, funny wee things with bags a character, if I ever get back into them I’d go back to boro again for more stock?

A good friend of mine locally bred some and I picked up a couple from a local auction.

they are steady little things and not so active in the breeders as the reds and mosaics but the kids love em with the top hats on em lol

• Like 2

I've just bred this variegated cinnamon bird an it's sex linked so will be a hen. The mothers not a cinnamon I bred her last season an the father to the young bird was one a bred in 2016 an he's still going strong. To look at him you'd think  he was a young bird. When he starts to sing with my other timbrado cocks they just go stump.  He can fire a note out very loud , my ears start to make a noise like a crisp packet been crunched with jonny cash firing a tune out lol.

20220411_094345~2.jpg

20220411_094241~2.jpg