Jsb hades 177

Hello guys wondering if anyone has tried these pellets. I bought some of these pellets and can not get a decent group with them I’m using a hw100ks 177 have been using jsb exact with 4.52 heads and had no problem but I wanted to try another pellet and had read about these but I can not get a decent group with them. Has anybody else had trouble with these pellets. Thanks guys

Edited by Lee.m
Mistake in topic title
  • Lee.m changed the title to Jsb hades 177

My.personal opinion is what is most accurate is best for hunting. 

I always shoot 0.177 always... But if I hunt I shoot heavier 

I actually find Barracuda March to be OK.. But JSB Heavy Diabolos are good too.....i find myself more able to make group sizes that deliver a solid kill with heavy 0.177 pellets. 

I find all my HW and Walther barrels cos... Well and even my Kral group best with 4.51s. Which is lucky. As I've got loads of em... 

If I should anything outside I shoot 10. Something grain... Less wind than an 8.4 and less loop and more accuracy than a 0.22.. 

I do think yes 0.20 call is under rated.  

Just see if you can find some heavier diabolos

No point in delivering all that "shock" to a bit of tree bark 

Try AA express  or JSB express 7.9 gr if your barrel likes them you will be surprised how good they are even in wind , as they are travelling 806 fps less time in the air & cutting through the air faster . Great accurate hunting pellet in most guns 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, JakeFury said:

My.personal opinion is what is most accurate is best for hunting. 

I always shoot 0.177 always... But if I hunt I shoot heavier 

I actually find Barracuda March to be OK.. But JSB Heavy Diabolos are good too.....i find myself more able to make group sizes that deliver a solid kill with heavy 0.177 pellets. 

I find all my HW and Walther barrels cos... Well and even my Kral group best with 4.51s. Which is lucky. As I've got loads of em... 

If I should anything outside I shoot 10. Something grain... Less wind than an 8.4 and less loop and more accuracy than a 0.22.. 

I do think yes 0.20 call is under rated.  

Just see if you can find some heavier diabolos

No point in delivering all that "shock" to a bit of tree bark 

Been using the barracuda match for a while now , great pellet for hunting 

• Like 1