Permissions required

5 hours ago, Dervburner said:

I’m sure someone will be along shortly with some permissions for you John. You also forgot to mention how many permissions you would like. Welcome to THL ??

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I hope so. It's not just for me it's for my son just as much. He's 10 and suffers with Autism and ADHD but when we have been out shooting/bunny bashing it really takes him away from all his troubles and he really enjoys it. Gets him out in the fresh air and away from his electronics and helps us bond more. 

Another great first post who do you expect on a huntin g form is going to give you permission 

A if you expect to wander about somebodies home with  a gun they probably would like a look at you to see your no a fruit and nut case 

B everybody on here is looking for the same permission 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, The one said:

Another great first post who do you expect on a huntin g form is going to give you permission 

A if you expect to wander about somebodies home with  a gun they probably would like a look at you to see your no a fruit and nut case 

To far for me ?

47 minutes ago, The one said:

Just trying my luck. Like they say. If you dont ask you'll never know. Have a good night..... SMF.