Just had Jill jab

Hi my Jill’s just had the jab and they are eating double or even triple the amount they were before, one of them has loads of dry skin coming off and I’m wondering if this is off the jab as it only started to happen after, also when will the donut go down in size and will they be out of season. I know they can come back in season so im thinking about a snipped hob for in the future as this is my first ever season, cheers ??

If you keep a good number of Jill’s I would definitely recommend a snipped hob, they save all the hassle of getting the Jill’s brought out of season every spring, and any unnecessary bred kits, 

• Like 2

Just had my Four Jills jabbed, and I've never noticed them eating anymore after the jab, also takes a couple of weeks for there bits to go back to normal. Your supposed to get them jabbed before they come into season the vet told me, but I always miss it and two had already come in.

Also touch wood never had any come back into season after the jab.

• Like 1