Mohamed Ali documentary...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fred west was a shit hot painter and decorator 

Yeah interiors he was ok at we'll give you that ,but his ground works and use of hardcore under his patio's was lets say a tad questionable at times ...

The greatest! I've had more pleasure watching him than any other sportsman or entertainer without a doubt. I don't agree his greatest fight was against Foreman. His trilogy with Frasier are the f

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fred west was a shit hot painter and decorator 

Yeah interiors he was ok at we'll give you that :thumbs:,but his ground works and use of hardcore under his patio's was lets say a tad questionable at times :hmm:...

• Haha 7

Never heard much come out his mouth that i didnt agree with re race and separation but unfortunately blacks went with the poofery of Martin Luther King instead of Malcolm X.......will give this a watch though,genius of an a sportsman.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Never heard much come out his mouth that i didnt agree with re race and separation but unfortunately blacks went with the poofery of Martin Luther King instead of Malcolm X.......will give this a watch though,genius of an a sportsman.

The greatest! I've had more pleasure watching him than any other sportsman or entertainer without a doubt.

I don't agree his greatest fight was against Foreman. His trilogy with Frasier are the fights which make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

They were fighting for supremacy and pride. Sportsmen at the top of their game. Those fights will still be played hundreds of years from now.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 7

From a purely boxing viewpoint ,the best ,his natural athletic gifts  were matched by his mentality ,a rare thing in my opinion ,an innovator ,a catylist ,improved the sport ,some achievement for one man .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1