Books on ferret keeping.

2 hours ago, Diggerman Dan said:

Apart from the fantastic advice and guidance that is available on this forum, what books or other sources of information would any of you would recommend regarding the keeping of working ferrets and their welfare?

I don't know about books but I wouldn't believe anything about ferrets that you google. Old ferreters on here are the best source.

• Like 4
On 06/04/2022 at 22:36, Diggerman Dan said:

Apart from the fantastic advice and guidance that is available on this forum, what books or other sources of information would any of you would recommend regarding the keeping of working ferrets and their welfare?

Dan,...if you ask with respect,...there is everything, you will ever need to know about ferrets and ferreting, freely available on this unique Hunting Man's Forum...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 8

For get the books bud just keep them well and worm for feeding them I feed mine chicken mince kiting food for ptoteen and venison and some kangaroo mince  and rabbit as well  Handel them on a daily basis and you will have very loyal ferrets  Stick around dude and you will learn a lot of this site  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like this site lots of old books for free this one is from 1915 about ferret keeping. Do not know if its any good but all a very interesting read

• Like 2