Common sense prevailing?

Nicepix, it's your duty in the name of wokeness to watch the paraplegic games and women's football. Typical, male insensitive, knuckle dragging barsteward. You urgently need to have your horrible mind rebooted!

P.S The women's game could add thousands to attendance if only they  could learn to take their top off when they score a goal.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Last week he's praising that freak MP from Bridgend for coming out and wanting a sex change.... silly cnut wants to pull his hooter out if that sniff trough ...bumbling f***ing clown?

Well said ! 

46 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Nicepix, it's your duty in the name of wokeness to watch the paraplegic games and women's football. Typical, male insensitive, knuckle dragging barsteward. You urgently need to have your horrible mind rebooted!

P.S The women's game could add thousands to attendance if only they  could learn to take their top off when they score a goal.

OK. I'll give it a go. I do like women's beach volley ball for some reason. ?

But I draw the line at SPL. I'm not watching that schite.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, kanny said:
NEWS.SKY.COM

It comes after transgender cyclist Emily Bridges was last week barred from competing in a...

I can't think of a worse advocate for common sense than the blonde mop, theres better bred street dogs than him.

• Like 2

I actually think it’s a good thing that those among us who have the most challenges (like para Olympians ) have their massive achievement put right up there with everyone else (including pathetic kneeling footballers)

There’s a Down’s syndrome man in my local town who has participated in an Olympic Games, met a president of the United States (who presented him a medal !!) and all sorts…….I have to tell you, it’s one more Olympics than I have ever been to never mind competed in and one more award than I ever got from a President of the USA ! 
That bloke and people like him deserve their spot same as (and probably more than) most people.

Womens football, again, if they can do it then why not….If a woman is playing top level sport in a fair arena of matched athletes then good for her, massive achievement.

I don’t have a problem with gays adopting kids, some poor little c**t in the meat grinder of a public care system deserves someone to love them…..don’t matter who they are, if they love them and take care of them that’s all that matters.

Going against nature by playing a silly game of let’s pretend has nothing to do with any of the above imho.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

I actually think it’s a good thing that those among us who have the most challenges (like para Olympians ) have their massive achievement put right up there with everyone else (including pathetic kneeling footballers)

There’s a Down’s syndrome man in my local town who has participated in an Olympic Games, met a president of the United States (who presented him a medal !!) and all sorts…….I have to tell you, it’s one more Olympics than I have ever been to never mind competed in and one more award than I ever got from a President of the USA ! 
That bloke and people like him deserve their spot same as (and probably more than) most people.

Womens football, again, if they can do it then why not….If a woman is playing top level sport in a fair arena of matched athletes then good for her, massive achievement.

I don’t have a problem with gays adopting kids, some poor little c**t in the meat grinder of a public care system deserves someone to love them…..don’t matter who they are, if they love them and take care of them that’s all that matters.

Going against nature by playing a silly game of let’s pretend has nothing to do with any of the above imho.

Absolutely bang on on every point pal :thumbs:

• Like 2

Initially I was contemptuous of women's football and women's  boxing. However, I've grown up a bit and changed my views. The skills women possess in both sports far outshone my basic abilities. Still wish they'd take their tops off when they score though.

The paralympics don't interest me to be honest. But good luck to the competitors and hats off to them for not sitting on their arses feeling sorry for themselves.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Initially I was contemptuous of women's football and women's  boxing. However, I've grown up a bit and changed my views. The skills women possess in both sports far outshone my basic abilities. Still wish they'd take their tops off when they score though.

The paralympics don't interest me to be honest. But good luck to the competitors and hats off to them for not sitting on their arses feeling sorry for themselves.

Beach volleyball and mud wrestling are OK as womens spectator sports. But when they get a team of dikes playing football then it is too much. I mean, they have to keep stopping the game every five minutes so a bloke in the crowd can explain the offside rule to them.  

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Beach volleyball and mud wrestling are OK as womens spectator sports. But when they get a team of dikes playing football then it is too much. I mean, they have to keep stopping the game every five minutes so a bloke in the crowd can explain the offside rule to them.  

Women's pole vault is worth a watch ?the football is embarrassing, apart from when they kick off ,foxy boxing ?