6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Go to any northern town now at night, go to any town center car park where Asians hang out in their cars smoking weed and listening to music and you will see the young white girls with them in there cars, being groomed. There isn't a journalist, teacher or in some cases parents who would dare claim it was an issue or anything more than fantastic cultural diversity. They would actually see it as positive that these girls are mixing with the Asian communities. 

The Mrs had a mate within her group when younger who was a right tramp, she would give her number to paki taxi drivers who drove them home. 2 weeks later she would be crying to my Mrs because she couldn't understand why 'naz' was just coming round for sex after work but wouldn't take her out anywhere. As a society the very thought of admitting that these young pakis only want to use young white girls still, even after all these grooming scandals, is something that can never be talked about or admitted.

Schools could never advise these young girls about Muslim men, the media could never give a warning, and many parents these days....if they even understood the meaning of parental responsibility are conditioned to such an extent that even considering an ethnic of doing wrong is considered racist 

I have told my kids since young, keep away from these people…..we don’t know them and we don’t want to know them.

I have actively discouraged them from having friend groups these people are part of, sure they bump into them at school or football or whatever but they are NEVER people you hang around outside of those settings.

My kids ain’t in the least bit racist, hold no strong views political or otherwise and always take the piss out of me about it……BUT…..they don’t associate with these people and they have seen themselves how that is the right decision based on people they know who do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a scale of responsibility for the horrendous scandal I’d say the police are up there on the same level with the pakis. Anyone that can turn a blind eye to what went on is every bit as implicit as t

A lot of them young girls were from broken or disfunctional homes and was there not a lot from care homes??  Society, social services and the police force down to the Bobby on the beat all failed

Go to any northern town now at night, go to any town center car park where Asians hang out in their cars smoking weed and listening to music and you will see the young white girls with them in there c

Posted Images

One of the issues never raised about the Asian sex scandals is the part the parents played. It is all well and good them now shouting for justice aka compensation, and demanding sackings, but where were they when their kids were being groomed? It is all about blaming others for their own failings and trying to get some cash ouf of it.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

One of the issues never raised about the Asian sex scandals is the part the parents played. It is all well and good them now shouting for justice aka compensation, and demanding sackings, but where were they when their kids were being groomed? It is all about blaming others for their own failings and trying to get some cash ouf of it.

typical filths response that didn’t take long for your views to become apparent 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I have told my kids since young, keep away from these people…..we don’t know them and we don’t want to know them.

I have actively discouraged them from having friend groups these people are part of, sure they bump into them at school or football or whatever but they are NEVER people you hang around outside of those settings.

My kids ain’t in the least bit racist, hold no strong views political or otherwise and always take the piss out of me about it……BUT…..they don’t associate with these people and they have seen themselves how that is the right decision based on people they know who do.

This was one of the main reasons i managed to get my two daughters into a catholic school as i did not want them being around the Pakistani kids in the other local schools i have often been called a bigot for this i can live with that.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, McVey said:

While I agree bad parenting was a factor, that should not be used as an excuse for atrocious policing.

I know of some parents in their desperation because the police would do fuckall about groomers hanging around their kids had to go to Marlene Guest of the B.N.P to try and get something done and thank god for her dogged determination arses started twitching and things started to come to light.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I did. They weren't interested. There aren't many investigative journalists around. They just print press releases or facebook gossip.

This isn't just a South Yorkshire Police failure. It happened all over the country wherever Asians were concentrated. And the failures were spread across many public services including schools, local authorities and health authorities. I have customers from all those fields and their experiences are the same as mine. It is down to government policies over many years. 

Funny how government policies under Thatcher the police carried them out with no remorse and gusto in smashing working class community's but turned a blind eye to the abuse of young white working class kids under Blair.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Its easy pickings for the asian filth im affaid, feral kids, no parental guidance, poverty, all the ingredients are there, asians have all the bling, cars ,drugs, there communities have gotten stronger whilst ours (white) have fallen apart. How can it change when them in power are also grooming kids, its f****d up proper.

4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

On a scale of responsibility for the horrendous scandal I’d say the police are up there on the same level with the pakis. Anyone that can turn a blind eye to what went on is every bit as implicit as the perpetrators. 

how any of that filth could go to work in a morning knowing what was going on but turning a blind eye to protect their job,pension etc is every bit as sick. 

unbelievable really. There can be no excuse. 

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

On a scale of responsibility for the horrendous scandal I’d say the police are up there on the same level with the pakis. Anyone that can turn a blind eye to what went on is every bit as implicit as the perpetrators. 

how any of that filth could go to work in a morning knowing what was going on but turning a blind eye to protect their job,pension etc is every bit as sick. 

British intelligence have a habit of using paedophiles as spies/agents.(e.g. Kincora house). Might be something along them lines

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Funny how government policies under Thatcher the police carried them out with no remorse and gusto in smashing working class community's but turned a blind eye to the abuse of young white working class kids under Blair.

What you are missing is that there was no direct evidence at the time that could be used to bring a prosecurion. Suspicions raised by charity workers were referred to a panel of police, social and youth workers and no evidence was forthcoming.  Many of the victims denied what was happening, others had histories of false claims or were unreliable witnesses and the law of the land did not allow arrests to be made without evidence. It is easy to lay the blame in hindsight.  It was the whole CJS that failed and is still failing. Someone who cries rape over and over again isn't going to be believed if on one occassion it actually happened. Some of these girls were habitual liars and had been in the CJS as offenders. That makes it difficult to bring a case to court.

58 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

As above. No evidence available at the time. People are more willing to make accusations and tell the full story after they have removed themselves or been removed from the situation. Many of these girls only felt able to tell the truth after they had been cast out of the circle of abuse and younger victims were sought.  Then others are more willing to come forward and the bigger picture emerges.

The reasons that this was not properly invstigated at the time was that it would have been very difficult to bring a case to court AND there was the fear of senior police and council officers having their careers ruined by claims of racial harassment. That situation is down to government policies. If the government backed the police to operate "without fear or favour" then there would not have been the Diversity & Equality craze that created safe zones for some offenders to exploit.

Let us not forget that the primary responsibility for the girl's welfare rests with the parents. It seems that most of the parents didn't give a toss about their daughters until there was a sniff of compo.

Just now, baker boy said:

So theres a 13 year old girl getting driven around in a taxi full of 50 year old pakis at 2am and no-one bats a fckn eyelid, especially the police

How do you know that unless the taxi is stopped for a check? How many taxis are randomly stopped for a police check even without the discrimination factor?

I think some of you amateur dectives need to stop watching TV police shows.

• Haha 1