Topic removed??

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'd guess it's the one with the video of some idiot stamping on a fox cub ?

Cheers.

No,I didn't see that thank fuk it was the still photo of yer man and dog posing with a cub ....

20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Who was bright enough to go looking on Foolsbook and post a video of it up on here????

Want to have a word with yourselves?

A vid of someone stamping on a fox???? No wonder our sport is fecked

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

A vid of someone stamping on a fox???? No wonder our sport is fecked

I'm so glad I've never been on that foolsbook...only social media I do is this site...and that's dangerous enough for me ??

• Like 3

There's nothing wrong with FB,I have less than 90 friends on it,all of whom I know personally or have had dealings with in the past,if your a dickhead in life then your a dickhead in cyberspace,it is very handy in ways....I'm on it years never had an issue, it then I never posted ghoulish photos and my account is private and only those I decide to become friends get to see any of it anyhow and the best piece of advice is stay away from the dog groups on it,flooded with morons and thieves they are

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm so glad I've never been on that foolsbook...only social media I do is this site...and that's dangerous enough for me ??

Wasnt on facebook was on you tube  cant understand why someone would put it on here 

• Like 1

People put photos up on whats app groups instagram even sending people photos once thats on ur phone its no coming of even if its deleted you got to love some of the comments shot and retreieved no a gun in sight or a bullet hole in it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, baker boy said:

When you've got idiots like the slop monster offering to send pics of terriers to compete strangers with their "bottom jaws ripped off", ( not his pics mind, his fckn mates) then Im guessing this place is as dangerous as anywhere

the pics were 30 years old as i said you plum 

25 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

That’s the thing with social media videos  pics etc etc ,leads to whole lot trouble and has nock on affect makes everyone in the lurcher game look like scummy cub killing tracksuit wearing morons ,

When decent lurcher lads think it's fcuked up you can only imagine what the non hunting public think when they see shite like that. 

• Like 6