Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regular brushing activates the sebeceus glands, the oil glands in the skin. Also helps with muscle tone and lets you find any nicks or sores .👍 Cheers.

Stop cooking it's food🙈 and swap the chicken for lamb,beef mince,odd egg,brown bread,tins of oily fish, sardines in tomato sauce 👍

Whippets great house dogs and good little grafters ,me first dog was a whipper qnd I think a whippet will be what I get once me lurchers have gone.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Let you know if it works :thumbs: 

Mate of mine bred some borders when they were a few weeks old they started to scratch and full of dandruff he took them the vet's put some of it under a micro scope he couldn't believe it it was moving vet said its what they call walking dandruff little white mite I only no of two cases they treated it with frontline then cleared straight away try put some scrapes under a micro scrope or magnifying glass if you canget old of any see if it moves if not try frontline won't do it any arm that's what the vet gave my mate 

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

Mate of mine bred some borders when they were a few weeks old they started to scratch and full of dandruff he took them the vet's put some of it under a micro scope he couldn't believe it it was moving vet said its what they call walking dandruff little white mite I only no of two cases they treated it with frontline then cleared straight away try put some scrapes under a micro scrope or magnifying glass if you canget old of any see if it moves if not try frontline won't do it any arm that's what the vet gave my mate 

Forgot to say it's white in colour like dandruff but it a type of mange 

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

Mate of mine bred some borders when they were a few weeks old they started to scratch and full of dandruff he took them the vet's put some of it under a micro scope he couldn't believe it it was moving vet said its what they call walking dandruff little white mite I only no of two cases they treated it with frontline then cleared straight away try put some scrapes under a micro scrope or magnifying glass if you canget old of any see if it moves if not try frontline won't do it any arm that's what the vet gave my mate 

Treated her yesterday with frontline just in case she seems to of slowed down with the itching, not that she was doing it constantly. Washed her down with some dentinox n all n all. 
 

got her 2nd set of jabs next week so will let vet have a look 👍🏻👍🏻

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2022 at 21:52, lurcherman 887 said:

Treated her yesterday with frontline just in case she seems to of slowed down with the itching, not that she was doing it constantly. Washed her down with some dentinox n all n all. 
 

got her 2nd set of jabs next week so will let vet have a look 👍🏻👍🏻

If its dqndruff mites you can buy some shampoo on line that clears it up but takes two or three washes to clear it up.

If dog scratching a lot I rub a bit of coconut oil into the skin 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

If its dqndruff mites you can buy some shampoo on line that clears it up but takes two or three washes to clear it up.

If dog scratching a lot I rub a bit of coconut oil into the skin 

 Cheers mate all cleared up now and not scratching one bit 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...