• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regular brushing activates the sebeceus glands, the oil glands in the skin. Also helps with muscle tone and lets you find any nicks or sores .? Cheers.

Stop cooking it's food? and swap the chicken for lamb,beef mince,odd egg,brown bread,tins of oily fish, sardines in tomato sauce ?

Whippets great house dogs and good little grafters ,me first dog was a whipper qnd I think a whippet will be what I get once me lurchers have gone.

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Regular brushing activates the sebeceus glands, the oil glands in the skin.

Also helps with muscle tone and lets you find any nicks or sores .?

Cheers.

?plenty a stroking  brushing rubbing down keeps it top top mate 

but sometimes dandruff can be from to much oil produced it’s growing it it isn’t to bad scratching sores scabs id see how it is in a month ?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Stop cooking it's food? and swap the chicken for lamb,beef mince,odd egg,brown bread,tins of oily fish, sardines in tomato sauce ?

Only prob with not having em kennelled eh can give em what you want lol gave her beef mince other day woke up to puddles of shite all over garden mrs wasn’t pleased kids running about ect maybe to rich for her. 

sooner can get her out and about properly I can get her in routine and not turning out all over the garden. The mince chicken seems to agree with her as shits as you would want it to be easy to pick up ?

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Only prob with not having em kennelled eh can give em what you want lol gave her beef mince other day woke up to puddles of shite all over garden mrs wasn’t pleased kids running about ect maybe to rich for her. 

sooner can get her out and about properly I can get her in routine and not turning out all over the garden. The mince chicken seems to agree with her as shits as you would want it to be easy to pick up ?

If u change the food it can give them the alberts till they get used 2 it ,should of said 2 her ,woman get out there and clean that shite up 

I'll call an ambulance ?

• Haha 2