Theres a country magazine that advertises on another site and most wednesdays a few of us would post , its crap , Save your coin Till yesterday a notice appeared from the admin to quit it . Now a few posts are saying how great it is me i posted we lost the only real mag when Earth Dog Running Dog went to the wall 

• Like 2

Its the countrymans weekly  i didnt want to name it as im in trouble on the other site but a good few folk have jioned in but one clowns going to f**k me up as thats the way they deal with folk LOL 

I bought a copy the other week and thought it was an ok read. Maybe the articles that particular week appealed to me more but I enjoyed the read. The new format was overdue and there’re a few decent writers chipping in. 

I like the site as i do a fair bit of buying stuff from there , But when the countrymans advertises every wednesday i cant help but tell them i think its crap LOL but i dont want banned from the site but they must have contacted the admin so much for free speech lol 

14 hours ago, The one said:

Its the countrymans weekly  i didnt want to name it as im in trouble on the other site but a good few folk have jioned in but one clowns going to f**k me up as thats the way they deal with folk LOL 

Just re register as the “”number two”, that should throw them off your scent and allow you free licence to abuse back at will ??

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Just re register as the “”number two”, that should throw them off your scent and allow you free licence to abuse back at will ??

Good idea but they'll still know it's him by the IP address ? just man up and take the ban ?