Real life coursing! of sorts

With wild pigs they do struggle especially if there are more than one adult.

But when wolves attack domestic stock, that includes dogs etc, especially in confined field they slaughter for the fun of it.  

I have seen some horrible scenes.

6 hours ago, levigsp said:

With wild pigs they do struggle especially if there are more than one adult.

But when wolves attack domestic stock, that includes dogs etc, especially in confined field they slaughter for the fun of it.  

I have seen some horrible scenes.

You should see mc blood n guts at work in the summer  it’s the killing fields  ? no mercy no restraint kill at all costs oh yay 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

You should see mc blood n guts at work in the summer  it’s the killing fields  ? no mercy no restraint kill at all costs oh yay 

last night few hour before dark that black and tan i’ve kept for me mate he be taking next week see a good roe 500 yds set off getting to it as it went out a sight gone for an hour looked all over thought trust me to lose it a week before he has her first thing it’s ever seen 

46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

last night few hour before dark that black and tan i’ve kept for me mate he be taking next week see a good roe 500 yds set off getting to it as it went out a sight gone for an hour looked all over thought trust me to lose it a week before he has her first thing it’s ever seen 

Horrible feeling ? 

57 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i found it in the end blacky back to we’re it started filthy the bitch had me flapping must a gone some distance ? 

Time for the harness and well long retractable lead that's what I do now stops them being silly billys

• Haha 1