First Trans MP

26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Mushy deffo fave, lurcherman is a close second but you’ll never get rich picking favourites, so I’ll going for a pure outsiders treble with socks, tomo and Mchull, I’ll do doubles an trebles tho as I couldn’t say on what order they will ditch there winkles ?

Mcthrush is a irritating little cnut to start with so he's half way there anyway..:thumbs:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldnt agree more what ever happened to " first impressions " when a mans appearance/stance/hand shake/eye contact and general presence were an early indicator of his character and trustworthiness...

Wonder who the first THL member will be who comes out as trans ......only joking I know it will be mushy .

I'm sure he'll make a beautiful woman   Any lads from Bridgend lucky enough to be represented by this stunning and brave woman?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Wonder who the first THL member will be who comes out as trans ......only joking I know it will be mushy .

Not just yet…. I’ll stick with being hung like a horse for the time being ?

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Mushy deffo fave, lurcherman is a close second but you’ll never get rich picking favourites, so I’ll going for a pure outsiders treble with socks, tomo and Mchull, I’ll do doubles an trebles tho as I couldn’t say on what order they will ditch there winkles ?

Even if I was still wouldn’t want you near me mush can give you a gobble you’ve got to cash in them bank of bjs somewhere ?

22 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Question is is he fit to be an M.P. with what must be mental health issues taking a wage off the tax paying public.

Only come out because he been caught with his pants down and blackmailed...the silly cnut can't decide what he wants to be,why should we be paying for the weirdo to have a say in how Wales is being ran???

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Only come out because he been caught with his pants down and blackmailed...the silly cnut can't decide what he wants to be,why should we be paying for the weirdo to have a say in how Wales is being ran???

But look at the state of him.....even before he ‘came out’ who in their right mind would vote for him !.....its like government has a conveyor belt churning out these chinless wonders !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, bell said:

But look at the state of him.....even before he ‘came out’ who in their right mind would vote for him !.....its like government has a conveyor belt churning out these chinless wonders !!!!!

Couldnt agree more what ever happened to " first impressions " when a mans appearance/stance/hand shake/eye contact and general presence were an early indicator of his character and trustworthiness.......he's a sloppy useless looking no mark just from 1 photograph why would anyone value the words of such a slug. 

• Like 6
On 30/03/2022 at 11:47, chartpolski said:

What about this cyclist, who until last month was winning men's races, but has taken testosterone suppressants for a year and is now entering women's races, even though he is two minutes faster than the women ?

Or the guy who went from men's swimming to women's swimming ?

As far as I'm aware, neither has had any surgery or gender reassignment, apart from the testosterone suppression.

Should it be allowed, or will it ruin women's sport ?

Cheers.

Spot on, they should be banned from women's sports,  let's face it if he was Doctor, not many people would want to see him/her, they rather see a man doctor or a woman doctor. These freaks, wants be happy with body there born with, there poor feckers who got cancer, not long to live, would love to be in a healthy body, given the choise. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Totally agree mate he should be gone.