Wales to bann all countrysports by 2024

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads, all Nobel aims and excellent work but I just don’t see it……except at places, like game fairs, where people who like that stuff are going anyway ! Its absolutely useless standing on a stand

Call it what it is (at least to 90% of us with dog, rod or gun).    it’s a sport and the sport of kings ?    I, and most others, don’t leave the house to dig quarry or go out for a sh

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, New moon said:

Speak, preach, teach, that’s all a man can do, my faith in democracy is long dead, 

Mine too in many ways. Like many people I've had that faith beaten out of me. But WE are responsible for allowing politicians to fck us over, and as fieldsports participants WE are responsible for the shit state we find ourselves in 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didos right,there's only a few good men doing something to save our huntinglifes,an the rest of us are doing absolutely f**k all 

No one can complain when it's gone,cause we're doing f**k all lads.

We're letting mostly left wing extremists dictate an rule over us,we're f***ing pathetic.

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I agree in principle....but farmers and landowners are asking for help with lurcher men and illegal hare coursers. Mounted packs are backed up because they are the ones financeing the defence. I was recently invited to a big day's coursing, run under rules on a private estate. They had guns out, they had permission and had contacted local authorities. Obviously they believed what they were doing had a defence in court. That's different from what other groups are doing which means I could walk over 20,000 acres with a gun but not a lurcher.... 'ordinary dog men' have fcked it with your average farmer because of their conduct. Want the ca to back you with your lurcher? Want better representation for lurcher? Well volenteer to go stand on the ca stall at an event.....they have been crying out for help for decades. 

The working Terrier federation's have done more to help, promote and educate the politicians and the general public as to how properly conducted hunting is not only a decimation of culture and innate erosion of rural ways of life community and employment of ALL hunting and how it and wildlife Management and conservation go hand in hand... In the last 30 years than any one else..that's a FACT...

Join your countries terrier federation's  and HELP...

Terrier men want NO more restrictions as regarding pest control...for EVERYONE including lurcher men hounds men shooting men and fishing men or woman by the way... Join up and support them would be a start..the federation's need good smart members to present numbers of participants/voters in all their constituents.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lads, all Nobel aims and excellent work but I just don’t see it……except at places, like game fairs, where people who like that stuff are going anyway !

Its absolutely useless standing on a stand or whatever at a game fair preaching to the converted !……it’s people who wouldn’t go to a game fair in their life you need to reach !

This is why the big organisations need to be out in mainstream media…..so f***ing what if they had stands at 4 million game fairs, complete waste of time.

Its majority non hunting public that vote and politicians will do whatever they think will appeal to the broadest range of voters, they couldn’t give a f**k about a few thousand at a game fair…..they didn’t give a f**k about the biggest protest march in history so there you have it.

A single bloke or even a group of blokes can’t afford a TV ad campaign but the CA can, so can BASC and NFA and probably MFHA given who their members probably are !

Ordinary blokes cant take out a full page in the Sun or Mirror or Independent or whoever but the above organisations can.

Yes blame yourself, get that, but f**k me, I was giving 100 odd quid a year to these organisations for years and I wasn’t on my own, what the f**k exactly have they used that money for because it wasn’t for anything clever to save hunting that’s for sure. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 28/03/2022 at 19:27, terryd said:

Well they are on target fair play mag pies, jays and jack doors off the list last week. Bunch of idiots none of them know what the countryside  is about. Our MP is actually a shooter but his the the only decent one we have. Its a disgrace 

S.H ?

On 28/03/2022 at 22:25, tatsblisters said:

Poaching will never stop its the organised shoots and what's left of the hound pack's they will be trying to stop.

I think the hunts  with fox hounds etc will deff go in the next 10 years, maybe fishing, but shooting will stay. There far to much money rapped up in it. Lurchers and terrier work gone anyway, a farmer carnt  even use a terrier or lurcher to kill a fox, that killing his lambs etc, only a game keeper can kill foxes, that killing his bird's, I was surprised by this myself ?