Well done will smith

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He deserves to get arrested for throwing the most dramatic ,bitchiest slap,I have ever seen outside of coronation st ...he managed to do the manly thing while looking like a gay mushroom .

Just been talking to my second cousin,once removed, his uncle has been talking on Facebook to a man who is a New York taxi driver who claims the "Oscars Slap" was all a set up, paid for by Bill Gates,

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BGD said:

I called them a weird Hollywood couple? :blink:

Why give them the attention they seek?

I'm calling you weird for knowing and caring about these weirdos and what they get up to and letting them get you so angry you'd love to punch a woman in the face all day pal...

I only know of whats posted on here or on youtube bgd,an I don't care for them there wankers in my eyes there behaviour ain't normal nor there children,an they've alot of young people influenced by them an want to copy them.

I'm not angry ya mad hoor ye,I'm just using there logic against them after all equals rights an all that,so it wouldn't be a big deal of punching her,or are you against equal right??

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

I only know of whats posted on here or on youtube bgd,an I don't care for them there wankers in my eyes there behaviour ain't normal nor there children,an they've alot of young people influenced by them an want to copy them.

I'm not angry ya mad hoor ye,I'm just using there logic against them after all equals rights an all that,so it wouldn't be a big deal of punching her,or are you against equal right??

She doesn't make you angry but you'd love to punch her in the face all day? Aye right ok pal :laugh:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Francie said:

An your calling me weird lol ffs jaden doesn't know if he wants to ear the sausage or hid the sausage,an there daughters also bisexuality,that's one fecking attention seeking family

Bisexual females are alright

hot-fuzz-girl-on-girl.gif

Bit off topic but these celebrities fecking crack me up we live in a time we’re these celebrities are confusing there children what sex they are there turning there children in to feminine males 

ACA4ADC7-5CD2-4239-8AF4-D6EF0FB1907A.jpeg

23 hours ago, poxon said:

i personally would kick a dirty cheating  304 straight out to the streets we’re she belongs Id never have someone disrespect me like that nor would I take a cheater back. Some of these women out here are toxic an dangerous a lot of men become love drunk an forget there worth as men an become push over simp little puppy’s a lot of men forget there value as men appreciates with age we’re a woman depreciates  

What the f**k is a 304 or a simp?? You make me feel ancient with your youth speak lol

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I once fixed a washing machine and garden fence for a bird I wanted to shag. I'm really worried I'm a simp 

The question is did you get the ride? If you get used by woman to do there shit for them for free of charge sorry to say mate but you been simpping for the bird.the wiki explains it clearly