Set myself alittle goal

As above...trying pretty hard lately to get my mind in a positive way of thinking and confidence building..drinking as practically stopped as has smoking.feeling like a child again in some ways.anyhow am looking to do a white collar boxing mate maybe early next year to give me a gole..anyone ever done one?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tb25 said:

As above...trying pretty hard lately to get my mind in a positive way of thinking and confidence building..drinking as practically stopped as has smoking.feeling like a child again in some ways.anyhow am looking to do a white collar boxing mate maybe early next year to give me a gole..anyone ever done one?

Excellent, mate.  Sounds like it's keeping you motivated.

Been to a few, but not organised one myself.

All the best with it.  ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tb25 said:

As above...trying pretty hard lately to get my mind in a positive way of thinking and confidence building..drinking as practically stopped as has smoking. 

Your on the road to a new you, well done, I ain't going to lecture on smoking or drinking because your an adult and that's down to you, but as for mindset try and restructure it if it's not to your liking, your the one that will live in your future, the life you create, make it a good one ?

IMG_20220327_110103.jpg

• Like 6

tb25. My future son in law is with me now. He owns, with his dad, and runs an MMA gym in the centre of Leicester. I have asked him about this as my daughter did exactly what you are considering. Apparently there are places available in Burton and Derby which entail 8 weeks one to one training and a fight date. Clearly there is more to it than this and he has sent me a link, which, if you want, I’ll forward to you. Alternately as mentioned just have a go with Tomo. Jok.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, jok said:

tb25. My future son in law is with me now. He owns, with his dad, and runs an MMA gym in the centre of Leicester. I have asked him about this as my daughter did exactly what you are considering. Apparently there are places available in Burton and Derby which entail 8 weeks one to one training and a fight date. Clearly there is more to it than this and he has sent me a link, which, if you want, I’ll forward to you. Alternately as mentioned just have a go with Tomo. Jok.

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Get onto dean lynch ward “dougies cousin” he does all that lol

Pm sent jok

Decca to win lurcherman mate

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Your on the road to a new you, well done, I ain't going to lecture on smoking or drinking because your an adult and that's down to you, but as for mindset try and restructure it if it's not to your liking, your the one that will live in your future, the life you create, make it a good one ?

IMG_20220327_110103.jpg

Thank you mate

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tb25 said:

Thank you mate

A lot of time our minds are cluttered with shit we have no control over, de-frag it and move on, learn not to give a shit about most of it ? I think your right about Decca, DLW (Did you know he is Dougie Joyce's cousin?) is mouthy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, tb25 said:

Between about 16 and 24 I had a bout  every Saturday night nearly in various venues , nightclubs , hotels , taxi ranks , pizza shops , I lost most of them on stoppages but to be fair I blame the judges . ??

• Haha 4