Lined my bitch

Just now, Black neck said:

Well I don't drink ,but I like 2 stand out side it wi a bull x and mek out I'm a bit of a lad

Well if your not having a tipple of moèt after every slip your not worth talking to peasant so begone and away and converse  with that elk mc Hull,  you can stand and listen to him as ro why he noes best about everything and anything,  he's the authority on anything involving dogs or anything for that matter ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Well if your not having a tipple of moèt after every slip your not worth talking to peasant so begone and away and converse  with that elk mc Hull,  you can stand and listen to him as ro why he noes best about everything and anything,  he's the authority on anything involving dogs or anything for that matter ?

Yes masser 

I will say Mc keeps a tidy sort and in good order  who I have no doubt do what he needs on edible but to try and put them up against a bull x on teeth is like comparing Tyson  fury to Mike Tyson there mainly  jackers when put on gear that retaliate not all but most 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I will say Mc keeps a tidy sort and in good order  who I have no doubt do what he needs on edible but to try and put them up against a bull x on teeth is like comparing Tyson  fury to Mike Tyson there mainly  jackers when put on gear that retaliate not all but most 

Well u can't have everything 

10 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

me dog a think he would take to fox if i did a few a week me bitch isn’t that way inclined as you say some will some definately won’t mate pendas bitch looks just the ticket if that’s your game 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

me dog a think he would take to fox if i did a few a week me bitch isn’t that way inclined as you say some will some definately won’t mate pendas bitch looks just the ticket if that’s your game 

As I have said a bull x won't do what your coursing bred can do like wise vicesa versa it's horses for courses mc and many bull xs fail as well but the truly tested ones your coursing bred wouldn't or couldn't match week in week out .? 

39 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

As I have said a bull x won't do what your coursing bred can do like wise vicesa versa it's horses for courses mc and many bull xs fail as well but the truly tested ones your coursing bred wouldn't or couldn't match week in week out .? 

What even on the slop when your bottomless ?

49 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

on teeth your correct everything else single  isn’t even close mate it would be easy work ? 

You won’t beat a terrier x for teeth. Lots of xs will do them. But they seem to wed to it easy and are still doing it when others have packed up and gone home. The rest though is down to the individual dog, and it’s breeding. You really cannot beat genetics. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Are they both very chancey dogs 

57 minutes ago, Penda said:

Are they both very chancey dogs 

The dog he "thinks" might take one,the bitch is a jacker on them......The bloke himself is a bellend of the highest order so i wouldn't even bother with his stupid bullshit penda and all the best with the litter as it's right up my street for sure...:clapper:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, fireman said:

The dog he "thinks" might take one,the bitch is a jacker on them......The bloke himself is a bellend of the highest order so i wouldn't even bother with his stupid bullshit penda and all the best with the litter as it's right up my street for sure...:clapper:

She wouldn’t jack she would  try taking a red stag if you slipped her but she is a light bitch wouldn’t be able to finish a fox how you would want 

I know for a fact I’d beat anything you could bring to the table on a day night out wouldn’t even be a challenge 

21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

She wouldn’t jack she would  try taking a red stag if you slipped her but she is a light bitch wouldn’t be able to finish a fox how you would want 

I know for a fact I’d beat anything you could bring to the table on a day night out wouldn’t even be a challenge 

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 1
  • Haha 16