Lined my bitch

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

your right panda i can’t argue with that mate i do very few fox compared to lads who do it as there main quarry the dog would maybe get sick at them in that way we will never find out 

Your the biggest cock wobbler on here , can’t you just leave people run what they want without poking your nose in ? No gives a f**k what your sand slugs can do mate blocks talking about his bitch and lining her , we aren’t all the same , I love the old coursing type but I don’t push that on anyone , 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Your the biggest cock wobbler on here , can’t you just leave people run what they want without poking your nose in ? No gives a f**k what your sand slugs can do mate blocks talking about his bitch and lining her , we aren’t all the same , I love the old coursing type but I don’t push that on anyone , 

bless ya made a new user name just for me ? 

• Haha 3

Saulki  haven't seen a good one and don't really see them either teeth dodging curs I'd rather have something else for a hare even like watching paint dry seeing them behind one temperamental things to the Arabs are better keeping them on the sand dunes 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, gunter said:

Saulki  haven't seen a good one and don't really see them either teeth dodging curs I'd rather have something else for a hare even like watching paint dry seeing them behind one temperamental things to the Arabs are better keeping them on the sand dunes 

i think you have your head buried in the sand dunes ? 

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i think you have your head buried in the sand dunes ? 

Like a saulki x if a fox stopped and faced it and a  proper one not one just off the tit and I'd say theres better crosses for it by the time a saulki put a bend in it would be 2 fields away no 20 acre  fields here for them to take there  time and run it out of breath 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Hope you get what your after pend and hope the sire not got any sand slug in him  lol 

Deffo no sand slug in there mate cant be having any of that caper