Lined my bitch

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

On 30/03/2022 at 18:31, Black neck said:

I've seen these I don't run types before mate ,one bloke even flew past the dogs 

It happens me an a mate of mines went out with a guy in fife few seasons ago the Cnut ran away when he saw a pick up come into the feild left me and my mate ...... he’s on here haha 

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

It happens me an a mate of mines went out with a guy in fife few seasons ago the Cnut ran away when he saw a pick up come into the feild left me and my mate ...... he’s on here haha 

Fair play 2 him ,I'd of kicked your ankle first ??

• Haha 1

I was lamping with LDR, must have been 15 or 16 years ago as it was Deltas first time on the lamp.

Anyway, it came on top and we were away on our toes !

Now, I was twice the age of Danny and he was soon sprinting away from me, so I said " Danny, you stop and see what they want, I'll go and start the motor " !

"f**k off", came the reply ! ?

This unequivical answer spurred me on and we made it to safety !

Another time we were out first light on the hares and two tractors tried to corner us in a pincer movement.

Danny leapt a stream like a stag, I hesitated then jumped, just managing to clear the stream and grabbing a fence wire, but went backwards and was stretched out horizontally just above the water.

Pull me up, I cried, but, no, the c**t was videoing my predicament with his phone. "This is going up on THL" he said whilst laughing his head off !

Once again, we made good our escape !

These days, I'd just have to bluff it out ! ? !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 6
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was lamping with LDR, must have been 15 or 16 years ago as it was Deltas first time on the lamp.

Now, I was twice the age of Danny and he was soon sprinting away from me, so I said " Danny, you stop and see what they want, I'll go and start the motor " !

Another time we were out first light on the hares and two tractors tried to corner us in a pincer movement.

Danny leapt a stream like a stag, I hesitated them jumped, just managing to clear the stream and grabbing a fence wire, but went backwards and was stretched out horizontally just above the water.

Pull me up, I cried, but, no, the c**t was videoing my predicament with his phone. "This is going up on THL" he said whilst laughing his head off !

Cheers.

2 seasons ago my big blk dog was having a doo next thing farmers in with the land rover shit you not was like a p***y video big dog putting the bends in him out the window big rid face giving it yaldi...... aye can get really emotional ..... one I won’t forget anyway a Lurcher turns better than a land rover haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Another true tale, which has a chapter in one of Darcy's books.

Me, LDR and another lad were out for daytime roe.

We each had a walkie talky, and we dropped our pal outside a copse that usually held roe with my old Doberman, and we went to the other side and positioned ourselves with the lurchers.

I radioed the lad to slip the Doberman, and sure enough, she pushed out two roe, one of which broke in front of LDR and Bruce.

Next thing, the radios going " Bruce has pulled in the farm yard, meet you back at the motor".

Then there was a crackling of the radio and a disembodied voice asking " who is this, identify yourself, this is a restricted channell " !

Me and the lad got back to the motor, which was in a Natural Trust car park, LDR was making his way across the field with the roe over his shoulders, when a mini bus pulled up next to us and out got around a dozen pensioners, all blue cagoules, back packs and walking poles, who insisted on having a chat with us ! 

They eventually left, we got the deer and dogs into the motors and made our escape !

Moral of the story ? Stay away from Ministry of Defence land and Natural Trust car parks ! ?? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Another true tale, which has a chapter in one of Darcy's books.

Me, LDR and another lad were out for daytime roe.

We each had a walkie talky, and we dropped our pal outside a copse that usually held roe with my old Doberman, and we went to the other side and positioned ourselves with the lurchers.

I radioed the lad to slip the Doberman, and sure enough, she pushed out two roe, one of which broke in front of LDR and Bruce.

Next thing, the radios going " Bruce has pulled in the farm yard, meet you back at the motor".

Then there was a crackling of the radio and a disembodied voice asking " who is this, identify yourself, this is a restricted channell " !

Me and the lad got back to the motor, which was in a Natural Trust car park, LDR was making his way across the field with the roe over his shoulders, when a mini bus pulled up next to us and out got around a dozen pensioners, all blue cagoules, back packs and walking poles, who insisted on having a chat with us ! 

They eventually left, we got the deer and dogs into the motors and made our escape !

Moral of the story ? Stay away from Ministry of Defence land and Natural Trust car parks ! ?? !

Cheers.

I've had some good times on ministry of defence ground and there abouts only had trouble once 

20 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Danny leapt a stream like a stag, I hesitated them jumped, just managing to clear the stream and grabbing a fence wire, but went backwards and was stretched out horizontally just above the water.

Cheers.

I'm to fat to run il even lay low creep a while and waite for the punks to pass or it's a few words between each other see what happens,I've got in a few predicaments over the years when I was younger I used to have to take the wrap so my old man could stash what we had ?

• Like 3