Lined my bitch

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You know him then ? nearest he’s come to flint is watching Fred n Wilma ?

pop up with a whippet we can see if i can take you to big land flinty ? then we see if your dog can run it ? 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll run flint or chalk sammy and do at times more so chalky land flint after good heavy rains cavan be dicky 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they must be if you don’t run abit a flint now and again the ones feathered up on feet doesn’t bother un and most will adapt there style unless a thick wiz’s banger that try’s 100 mmph everywhere it goes 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we’re as you could run 300 yds to ya dog laid up been blew to bits by a stubble hare ? 

How the f**k can you understand that to argue it GL?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

How the f**k can you understand that to argue it GL?

he’s been out on different land so knows what i’m saying 

you’ve sat in ya house reading and listening to fairy tales ? 

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

thanks I’m sure il learn from that ??

you could learn a lot gl ? just need to take the blinkers 

off and stop been kennel blind

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1

Another thread ruined all because I originally said the line of bull X used by Penda is being tested several nights per week,by myself and a tight group of a few others and was more or less called a liar .......no wonder the game is dying when we are too busy slagging each other off instead of sticking together.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Another thread ruined all because I originally said the line of bull X used by Penda is being tested several nights per week,by myself and a tight group of a few others and was more or less called a liar .......no wonder the game is dying when we are too busy slagging each other off instead of sticking together.

I sympathise Dan but mc is on blood thirsty mode lol 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Just have to ignore McDull, his dogs can only run hares so that's all he thinks matters

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Like reading a toddlers writing 

sorry shh ? 

i was out in fields with mutts not at school you knob 

summer on the fields motorbikes all day 

a proper child hood ?