Lined my bitch

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

You should know that all ended years back, everybody an every Cnut is fair game these days, sad times 

I'm old school, Don.......don't slag the dog or the family.

Slagging each other is fair game, sometimes even humorous ?

Cheers.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? 

let me know when you have a capable dog winter sheep and we can have a run i’ll open your eyes for you mate ? 

To be fair mate, I’m sure you’ve got a decent dog or two, and I think you’re sound enough. But by feck are you rapidly hastening the buggering up of this site. You’re like a broken record and you go on and on and on and on about the same thing, all day, every day. You are extremely kennel blind, and although are very aware of the positives of saluki blooded coursing dogs, don’t seem to want to accept any of the potential negatives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair mate, I’m sure you’ve got a decent dog or two, and I think you’re sound enough. But by feck are you rapidly hastening the buggering up of this site. You’re like a broken record and you go on and on and on and on about the same thing, all day, every day. You are extremely kennel blind, and although are very aware of the positives of saluki blooded coursing dogs, don’t seem to want to accept any of the potential negatives. 

Yes but his dog can catch hares and a few small deer that be about it , can 100% say he leaves dead deer about those little legs and fat belly aren’t carrying them off the land ?

27 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Mc Blood n guts 

you know gl ? sammyballwr is another dreamer pet bull x owner he has to leave em because there half eaten when he gets there 

me i’ll stash em grolloch em come bk when darkish to butcher 

use everything i take 

some pretenders on here ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you know gl ? sammyballwr is another dreamer pet bull x owner he has to leave em because there half eaten when he gets there 

me i’ll stash em grolloch em come bk when darkish to butcher 

use everything i take 

some pretenders on here ? 

Iv got a coursing dog you bone head 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what you got one a them for when your scared to walk the land ? 

Not scared to walk my land where I know , down here the gamekeepers are useless and more concerned about the other idiots , got a coursing dog because it suits the ground I run and the stuff I want to kill 

• Like 1