Lined my bitch

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mated my bitch 5 weeks ago today think shes caught,I tried to breed her this time last year but alas it wasnt to be but this time I think it's worked thank feck fingers crossed everything goes smooth

What has uncle big Ron told you about smoking that shit and about letting me check ur posts before you post ? now off to school you little bugger and no skipping PT your fat enough 

Well I've had a right kick in the teeth both me and the bitch went into labour early hours of sunday morning she had 3 pup fairly quick,then I had another pup born dead then another born live all seem

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Two nice pups ,how's the mam doing ? S

Are you keeping these two 

The black 1s up forsale I'm gonna keep the pied coloured dog but I'm not a dog person I'd have a bitch any day that was my plan but wasnt to be unfortunately 

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Two nice pups ,how's the mam doing ? S

Are you keeping these two 

Moms sound mate she dotes on them two pups always playing with them and cleaning them they are bold pups come out into the garden round the pigeon loft and stuff great to watch 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Penda said:

Yeah mate worst luck I've ever had breeding do everything right and it all goes wrong 

Same happened to me few yrs back with my beddy bull bitch...cost me £1800 for 3 pups,11 dead inside her...then one died...left me a dog and bitch...sold the dog for £100,my Mrs gave the bitch to friends after the builder reversed over their dog on the farm we keep our horses?...the bitch had problems and ended up being spayed at 18 months old?was almost game over that one for me and the wife?20161230_131854.jpg.3a43ec7dac6502eb6391503db2f31cd9.jpg1485434845_2017-04-2915_31_49.jpg.a0f0e8218dbd0005f239a05dfde4163e.jpgIMG-20171127-WA0010.jpg.83b4d6adf1cbe8d8d38ec8d7b738c47f.jpg

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Same happened to me few yrs back with my beddy bull bitch...cost me £1800 for 3 pups,11 dead inside her...then one died...left me a dog and bitch...sold the dog for £100,my Mrs gave the bitch to friends after the builder reversed over their dog on the farm we keep our horses?...the bitch had problems and ended up being spayed at 18 months old?was almost game over that one for me and the wife?20161230_131854.jpg.3a43ec7dac6502eb6391503db2f31cd9.jpg1485434845_2017-04-2915_31_49.jpg.a0f0e8218dbd0005f239a05dfde4163e.jpgIMG-20171127-WA0010.jpg.83b4d6adf1cbe8d8d38ec8d7b738c47f.jpg

Yeah it's a night mare mate I'm still undecided what to do the mom to those 2 pups is a good bitch I did the mating to get my self a pup back ideally a bitch but this has happened and even though I have working and kept dogs in the past I just never seem to click with them I could be wrong il just have to see what happens 

4 minutes ago, Penda said:

Yeah it's a night mare mate I'm still undecided what to do the mom to those 2 pups is a good bitch I did the mating to get my self a pup back ideally a bitch but this has happened and even though I have working and kept dogs in the past I just never seem to click with them I could be wrong il just have to see what happens 

Ive not got on or kept a dog I liked for 15 yrs or more...got 5 bitches here and one wanker of a Russell dog... I bought in a bitch to  run...maybe use the big rough coated dog pup from my old bitch over her when I need another....nice to breed your own,you know the traits of both parents then?

• Like 1

The cheeky cnuts spayed my bitch when she had an emergency c section...I went nuts...they gave me the bill for £1800 when they told us £600 on the phone ? I told them they was getting £100 a month till it was payed...not used them since?

9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Ive not got on or kept a dog I liked for 15 yrs or more...got 5 bitches here and one wanker of a Russell dog... I bought in a bitch to  run...maybe use the big rough coated dog pup from my old bitch over her when I need another....nice to breed your own,you know the traits of both parents then?

Yeah I think you had a dog off a lad I know mate ?

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The cheeky cnuts spayed my bitch when she had an emergency c section...I went nuts...they gave me the bill for £1800 when they told us £600 on the phone ? I told them they was getting £100 a month till it was payed...not used them since?

Yeah certain vets can be slippery I stick to the same vets I've used for years 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, C.green said:

Maybe line her again and work out dates and just book a c section. Shame that if you wasnt over fussed wouldve had 10 no trouble at all allways way with lurchers aint it

No more pups from her mate and thats just my luck at times

13 hours ago, longers01 said:

Loverly looking pups mate if i had the work for another runner i would snap your hand of mate hope he gets a decent home pal atb Longers01 

Dont snap my hand off Il need it at some point 

• Haha 2